Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still haven’t gotten shipping or confirmation for my order last week. I do however have a processed credit card. Should I reach out to someone at supreme or do I just take it up with my bank?

I’m still on some weird a ip ban with supreme when on my WiFi at home which makes no sense because I’m never here when I order.

I'm really contemplating copping and keeping the black af1 for the meme and because my job requires me to wear all black sneakers (and honestly they're mad versatile fwyh). Lowkey hope they limit it to one pair per person because I make not so smart decisions sometimes lol.

tbh I only registered this week thinking they would drop the ts sb since they were on the nike store list. guess not.

89EA0519-9D6B-4D04-B211-5665B7D2C6E3.png 37D163BC-E445-4E4F-9373-51C79C2ADD34.png E11F905E-9D4D-45D7-8960-ACC594ABC32A.png 471BDC6C-238F-4320-AC07-4D0ACFCA0325.png

lippythelion lippythelion did the AF1s go quick?

my buddy wants em but not sure if he should just try for them himself or if he’ll need help. He doesn’t cop Supreme much so he’s not the fastest lol

Of course the black city lights puffer and the yellow hooded sweatshirt would be one of the first to go 🤦‍♂️...The two things I was looking for...

lippythelion lippythelion did the AF1s go quick?

my buddy wants em but not sure if he should just try for them himself or if he’ll need help. He doesn’t cop Supreme much so he’s not the fastest lol

AF1’s sat for a short time and they are restocking as we speak, if you’re aiming for something else today go for that first then double back for the Forces.
While US and UK tastes differ in many things, AF1’s are massive here so I don’t see there being much difference in sell out times, restock frequency etc.

Wonder if they'll let you cop multiple AF1's since they are supposed to restock throughout the season(s).

White AF1, Lock and green Underline cap for me today

I still haven’t gotten shipping or confirmation for my order last week. I do however have a processed credit card. Should I reach out to someone at supreme or do I just take it up with my bank?

I’m still on some weird a ip ban with supreme when on my WiFi at home which makes no sense because I’m never here when I order.
the charge posted? If so, I would wait another week to see if you receive it.

forces hopefully gonna restock throughout the day

I need 3 pairs so I’m speaking this into existence :lol:

I'm really contemplating copping and keeping the black af1 for the meme and because my job requires me to wear all black sneakers (and honestly they're mad versatile fwyh). Lowkey hope they limit it to one pair per person because I make not so smart decisions sometimes lol.

tbh I only registered this week thinking they would drop the ts sb since they were on the nike store list. guess not.
They already released those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom