Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's the move this week?

I stepped away from my desk to use mobile, didn't work so I tried app...that didn't work either

ended up coming back to my desk and order a few things desktop

Last edited:
My office is celebrating international womens day tomorrow and wants everyone to wear purple.... I took off tomorrow so I figured id wear purple a day early at work and also I just haven’t worn this in a while... decided to break it out with the decent weather...
20200305_100756.jpg

My office is celebrating international womens day tomorrow and wants everyone to wear purple.... I took off tomorrow so I figured id wear purple a day early at work and also I just haven’t worn this in a while... decided to break it out with the decent weather...
20200305_100756.jpg

you be analyzing **** a lot bro 😂

UPS is trash.. 2 of my wk 1 orders been sittin in my city since 9 am yest, but they won’t be delivered til tomorrow.

20200305_100756.jpg

still mad I slept on these pieces

^ I agree... im mad I didn’t pick up more stuff...the striped hoodie was fire but I passed cuz I already copped the jacket... and the silver pants were dope too... didn’t realize it until I saw someone here posted a picture with them on...

If I was at work tomorrow I woulda gladly wore the jacket lol... purple is my favorite color too... the office was planning to take group picture with everyone wearing purple... id be the only guy there with a purple jacket but who cares its supreme though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom