Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
70F4C4DD-F869-4A11-A535-9246CD96296D.jpeg

first delivery of the season, love the cardigan

Y’all think that the City Lights puffer is gonna go under retail? I can buy it, but I can’t afford it rn.

Damn all lavender? Lol
Stupid bot! I only set it to order 2 tees. Shop tee in light purple and paint tee in magenta. Damn thing carted Naomi Cherry and Masterpiece tees all in light purple. Been telling myself all week I’d get rid of them but now I’ve taken a liking to them.

Stupid bot! I only set it to order 2 tees. Shop tee in light purple and paint tee in magenta. Damn thing carted Naomi Cherry and Masterpiece tees all in light purple. Been telling myself all week I’d get rid of them but now I’ve taken a liking to them.
It’s a dope color just thought it was funny. Bots are tricky.

Can anyone comment on t shirt sizing this season? I started sizing down in 2019 from an L to an M, but saw a couple pages back that shirts fit small again this season?

Completely off topic, but who started this analogy? Is that really a thing? Not into European cars nor is anyone I associate with. You either like the american v8's or you like the JDM stuff....I think I've seen like 1 maybe 2 m3's in my entire life.
My community/area is all Jewish people and Italians, you stand out more if your driving a Honda or Toyota.

A Beamer or a Benz is pretty much the standard here.

With that being said, I do drive a Beamer for the driving experience...

Excuse the shorts, I was coming back from the gym.
IMG_8435.JPG

Can anyone comment on t shirt sizing this season? I started sizing down in 2019 from an L to an M, but saw a couple pages back that shirts fit small again this season?

Go with M if that's what you've been buying the since the change in 2017

xl fit so gud

Last year went with L sz tees which are short after the wash. Probably should have air dried now I think about it the length wasn’t bad pre washed

which bot is that? I dont want it to happen to me too!

#245 for tomorrow and still haven’t gotten all my week 1 items lol

I don’t think I’m getting anything tomorrow. Site is gonna be a mess resellers thirsting for air forces. I was into that supreme crewneck but I need to see what else is coming collab wise...

i kinda want that supreme underline 5 panel... but i got so many supreme hats already and i always wear the same ones lol... might pass on the hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom