Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the robo days, well sort of. We'd all go to Safeway and steal bottles of DM. Oh man, how I became a father of 3 is beyond me.
That's a story to tell ya kid when he's old enough 
laugh.gif

I find pops telling me more and more crazy things he did as I get older 
nerd.gif

Randomly picked up a "fly" pin and the "**** em" coasters just to make that shipping worth it. I just bought a new side table so it made sense. My gut told me I should have got the sid vicious pin as well.

This season is the best by far. Items sit and you really get to know what you really like cause you can look at it many times without it being sold out if you do wanna get it.

Might we be expecting TNF this week? New pics leaked of possible base camp slippers + gloves in the paisley previewed on the anorak a while back

Last edited:
More interested in the backpacks. My under armour joint from freshman year on it's last leg. I could use a north face one for when i graduate and need to carry around my work laptop

Y'all really go through backpacks like that? I bought an Under Armour one in 05 when I went to college and I still use it for stuff to this day...

Y'all really go through backpacks like that? I bought an Under Armour one in 05 when I went to college and I still use it for stuff to this day...

I've been rocking the same TNF bag for 5 or 6 years... Dogs chewing straps up and all. Can't see how a new bag is needed after a couple seasons...

^ I got the same SB bag but in the black/green/red color way. I love it. I use it all the time.

I love the buzz light year though :nthat:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom