Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no idea those low top air forces were water proof I'm definitely adding those to my cop list
smokin.gif

1. Jay you the man, appreciate the PMs every week, but if you're not with it anymore, its understood you have your reasons, just know you are a pinnacle to the SupNT fam :smokin
2. Props for the bucket give-away Mr. TooFresco
3. Those olive AF1s too clean. One of my biggest sleeping regrets. Eye'd a couple pairs for a while, but would def hop on a pair in that condition in my size for under $200

Last edited:
the goretex fitted runs big... why didnt i listen when someone said to size down instead of getting my exact size... i dont think they even do returns on hats :smh:

All that's left for me is headwear, accessories and maybe a few pullovers/jackeres:

Headband

dry wax trooper

tonal beanies

l/s pocket

mask

box logo

collabs

the goretex fitted runs big... why didnt i listen when someone said to size down instead of getting my exact size... i dont think they even do returns on hats :smh:

You can exchange within 7 days, in store at least, never even ordered anything online let alone attempted an exchange so..

Last edited:
Saw some 13 year old at Disneyland with that t on I :lol: the immediately hated on him for having it and not me :frown:

I can't come up with a scenario in my mind on how a kid convinces his parents to buy the shirt and let him wear it out in public. Unless he has really bad colds during the year, and they're pharmaceutical reps.

I can't come up with a scenario in my mind on how a kid convinces his parents to buy the shirt and let him wear it out in public. Unless he has really bad colds during the year, and they're pharmaceutical reps.
I remember the robo days, well sort of. We'd all go to Safeway and steal bottles of DM. Oh man, how I became a father of 3 is beyond me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom