Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
couldve been worse. i couldve entered a Supreme Gift Exchange knowing i only had ONE item to give away, knowing it might screw somebody in the end.

oh well, as long as you got yours, right bro
laugh.gif
:lol:

You got it b.  Not gonna argue with someone who loves to stir drama.

Already making it right with him so I'm good.

I didn't participate but a gift exchange is just that. Its supposed to be better to give than receive. Usually that means everyone does their part to send something they would like to receive, but it doesnt always work out like that. Only thing I could think of to make it "fair" would be to set a minimum "value". That said looks like most cats got some cool stuff and if dude is fixing it then cool. /.02

That was how it was set up, minimum value was pretty low though, so pretty much anyone with anything Supreme could join in the fun. It seems like there was an effort to pair people with matching sizes and interests so even if you didn't match on Supreme sizes you could at least find something to send. I hate that after the heady heights we had last week when stuff started showing up it's kind of broken down into bickering. I for one am still really happy with the stuff I got. I'm still wondering how @rayray3thousand knew I'd love a left leaning political shirt, unless my Q&A answer about what kind of picture tee I'd make gave it away.

NOOOO. I haven't had any must buys lately, although your PM links did help nudge my hand towards buying a gore tex fitted this morning, but I've always been appreciative of the links you've sent out.

PHAMO, fireman's coat was in the first drop. It might pop back up in the sale though I don't think they sold out of any colors. except for the Smalls.

I didn't get around to convincing myself I should get it in yellow until after they'd taken it down. I think someone here may have picked one up in the Denim color.

copped a goretex fitted out of impulse hopefuly if fits.

I can't control myself :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom