Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope there's not the weekly post saying "box logo hoodie dropping?" Now that the first week dropped everyone thinks this is every supreme forum.

I hope there's not the weekly post saying "box logo hoodie dropping?" Now that the first week dropped everyone thinks this is every supreme forum.

i hate this picture. sometimes i check hb and see if they have any updates but i see this ****. :x :smh:

I think the fact that most of them are tonal this year is a good thing. I'd like to get a grey one, but it's not my 100% top priority of the season. Although I should make a game plan, I hear XL is a pain to get when they do drop.

I'm not a fan of the tonal theme this season. Although the black tonal box logo hoodie is piff :pimp:

Last edited:
cookie_monster_waiting.gif

Just waiting for that cherry crew and santana  bandana bogo blogo or whatever yall calling those hoodies now

Sandana bogo

Last edited:
how do their hoodies and jackets fit?

thinking bout grabbing the varsity when it drops but i'm clueless on the fit

relatively new to supreme so forgive me if this is a dumb question but...

should i be worried if my tracking information for both my packages don't show any progress since the 29th or if there is no expected date of arrival?

this is what's showing...

normally, in the green bar, it says something like "2 Business Day(s) Left"

thanks in advance.

I had something like that happen last season, It seems like UPS doesn't do a daily pick up from their warehouse, so sometimes things will sit with the label printed for a few days. Watch and there will probably be movement tomorrow when they pick up orders from that day and stuff that didn't go out from last week.

Last edited:

should i be worried if my tracking information for both my packages don't show any progress since the 29th or if there is no expected date of arrival?

thanks in advance.
It'll update eventually or your package will "magically" show up without you even knowing.
Lol..
Supreme and UPS are weird like that. In the past my shipping label didnt update until after delivery. Just be patient, 1st drops are expected with at least a two week delay.
Kinda of feeling that football jersey.

That Dragon jersey looks even cheaper than the soccer jersey they put out earlier this year.

thanks in advance.

the holiday may have had something to do with it

my KRS came in on tuesday

I got my tracking confirmation today at 11am and it just updated an hour ago saying that it should be delivered by tomorrow. Just be patient!

I had something like that happen last season, It seems like UPS doesn't do a daily pick up from their warehouse, so sometimes things will sit with the label printed for a few days. Watch and there will probably be movement tomorrow when they pick up orders from that day and stuff that didn't go out from last week.
It'll update eventually or your package will "magically" show up without you even knowing.
Lol..
Supreme and UPS are weird like that. In the past my shipping label didnt update until after delivery. Just be patient, 1st drops are expected with at least a two week delay.
Kinda of feeling that football jersey.
the holiday may have had something to do with it

my KRS came in on tuesday
okay, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom