Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you just got the email, it won't work until they do the batch transmit to UPS. If you have UPS MyChoice and the app on your phone you'll get a notification when the system picks it up.

got a pack of all white and all yellow Post its 
nthat.gif

Im good on Post its for the rest of year in Work 
Did any post-its come in the pocket tee package? I'd understand if you stole all the accessories doe 
nerd.gif
your package was not opened yet, will take a look for you know and update this post. 

I received 3 packages so im good on the stickers and post its whatever is in your bag is your fam. Im good people 
smokin.gif

Edit : In your bag was the reg supreme sticker no 3m doe 
mean.gif
, 2 different **** stickers, and yellow pack of post its. 

Last edited:

your package was not opened yet, will take a look for you know and update this post. 

I received 3 packages so im good on the stickers and post its whatever is in your bag is your fam. Im good people 
smokin.gif
Haha that's nice. I usually expect people to take the stickers. I mean, after all, they did me a favor so...

Oh that 3m would have been nice but maybe I'll get it with my other ooped order.

Last edited:
whoops wrong thread

got my shipping from surpeme today tho

be patient if you haven't yet!

Last edited:
My shirt came in yesterday!

First Supreme pickup ever. Really excited.

Btw the XL fits good. Apparently last season, the XL's didn't fit well.

Thanks to all the Supreme fam who answered all my past questions 
glasses.gif

Thanks to all the Supreme fam who answered all my past questions 
glasses.gif
Enjoy fam. Hope you stay throughout the season 
pimp.gif
 Nothing better than the Wednesday night, thursday AM discusssions with the Sup_NT fam

you should've sold it to me smh
Didn't even cross my mind to mention it here since saying the word *op could get you banned my bad fellow nt bretheran
no worries...yeah I've gotten put on blast a few times for throwing some major oops so I'm not tryna get banned. but youre straight. I really want navy, since I got this camo orioles fitted that I always rock, but either way I'm glad you sold it!

Shirt and freebies looks cool. I won't get my shipment till next week. The items my girl ordered for me will get here first. I'll see what freebies I double up on.

when does UPS close? 

UPS supposed to give me order today, at the end of the day.
ive had them roll up as late as 8pm. 
UPS and FedEx drivers tend to stack their residential deliveries towards the end of the day, better chance of homeowners being home for those signature required packages. Drivers can leave packages on porches but only tend to do so in "safe" neighborhoods. drivers are looking at long days with the holiday (peak)  season approaching

i need to go buy lighter fluid its been awhile since i used a Zippo, forgot they come with no fluid

Thanks to all the Supreme fam who answered all my past questions 8) .

Congrats

Just wait until some of the big hyped items drop

Got my order in today. I'm glad I went with the navy for the S cap. Very nice in person. Not sure if I'm fan of the red double weave cap though. It looked better in photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom