Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just cuz I'm skipping out on tomorrow's release doesn't mean my supreme buying ends for the week.

Just copped a solid beanie with the box logo from s/s for $25. I love copping below retail shipped :pimp:

If you're not planning on ever putting anything edible on it, you could just hit it with some clear coat.

I don't think anyone ever answered you but it came out in 2007.

What's the going rate for the Superman v Ali shirt these days? I was flipping through the Rizzoli book that just came in and saw that, and now it's become a shirt I really want to track down. I remember my older brother having that comic as a kid, and I always loved Neal Adams work with DC back then.

I can't seem to find it anywhere (I guess because it came out 14 years ago)

alp alp Last Superman vs Ali tee I saw went for $110 in 9/10 condition.

oh thanks guys

You guys think dragon football top will be below 100? A la soccer jersey from last season

Lol the comments on supreme sheriffs Ig are hilarious some dude just threaten to unfollow if he don't post tomorrow's drop list lol

Last edited:
I'll probably be sitting tomorrow out if that is what the drop is going to look like. This past week has took a toll on my wallet. I could use a little break...

What color is the logo on the black new era?

Until one of the following drops, I'm probably going to be kicking back...
-Hooded L/S Striped Tee
-Box Logo Pullover
-3M Reflective Logo Thermal Zip-Up
-Jacquard Logo Camp
-Liberty Cord Camp
-Tweed Camp

got 1/7 orders in today (rest coming thurs/fri) 

got stallion, reg red box, krs 1 stickers a pack of yellow post its.

saw they switched up the receipt a little but doesnt seen to mean they improved shipping methods 
mean.gif

tempted, anyone in here cop? you guys think the red paint will handle the abuse of keys & watches being thrown on it daily?
i copped x3 and think im gonna cop more tbh...**** is nice. its handling being ashed and rolled up on nicely (so far)

Until one of the following drops, I'm probably going to be kicking back...
-Hooded L/S Striped Tee
-Box Logo Pullover
-3M Reflective Logo Thermal Zip-Up
-Jacquard Logo Camp
-Liberty Cord Camp
-Tweed Camp

Really looking out for the 3M logo thermal zip-up

The graphic on the dragon football top is sick, but the mesh kills me. would be an easy cop if it was on just like a cotton jersey

Glad i dont want anything. just bought a new car on sunday. Gotta spend wisely, dont want to be spending more on preme than car payments. Already lost this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom