Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't feeling it at first glance.  But then a few things caught my eye.  If I wasn't a big dude i'd get the champion jersey, the un-american tee, and that pink panther sweater.  The hebrew new era, bookbag, and the jambox are the only things so far.  

For me this collection fell flat. I only saw two things that caught my eye, the rest was a easy pass.

Things i did not like
- So many in your face Supreme logo
- Everything has to be denim, and not good denim but 1980s denim

I will wait and see the capsule collection they release but just from SS collection, ill buy 2 things

Jackets/pullovers are what really stood out, everything else was meh.

No photo tee?!

the siouxie pullover in that purplish color, the le bain pullover, maybe the camo pocket tee, the un-American tee (maybe), the nairobi shirt (DOPE), and the grand prix tank and maybe the towel. that was about it.

the photo tee will come out. we'll get an email out of the blue, like with any collab, that will have info and a pic.

lastly, anybody else notice the box logo tee in the look book? hard to say if it'll actually drop since they do that sometimes but yeah...

knew it was coming but still was like

I'm cool with the season preview. There is a lot of pullovers I want and probably will stock up on those pocket tees.

The tees suck this season...Was hoping for a Nas collab for the 20th Anniversary..That F-1 pullover though is :smokin

Add the Nas photo tee if it comes out and im good. Maybe that Grand Prix tank and probably a keychain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom