Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a hologram myself. I copped the blue and passed on the camo. Kinda wish i got camo as well 

I really wish I would've pulled the trigger on those gore-tex fitteds, crazy to see that they're reselling for close to $100 now.

Thats not much higher then retail. Just offer to pay the person via paypal invoice and u can get it at retail (Webstore retail)

only three days till we get the lookbook :smoking

anyone looking for a black button up size L? friend at DSM held me down but its too big. 

Will  I get more attention on Preme items if I list them as an auction? on ebays

Yes the few times I've sold extras that I've gotten auctions have sold faster than fixed for me. I think do to the fact everyone list there's at around the same price for fixed and everyone's looking for the best deal.

But HB wasnt always like that, Spring 2012 is when ish started getting unbearable...
I just hope the "Nas" t is real, all I am really looking forward to and a nice vans collab..

20th anni, i would expect them to bring back a classic and a tribute to someone who's been a great friend to the brand. 

curious for headwear and lightweight pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom