Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repped for posting before drop..
The only thing I am feeling, everything else is meh...
And maybe that Boris Amazon Slave Raglan...
Cdg vans( just to have all three) but that's about it. Alot of money saved this year unless a sick collab comes through...

Last edited:
I like a lot of the jackets this season. That competition jacket in white and black is nice. Could see myself getting a jersey, jacket, flannel and maybe the beach towel.

Guess they saw how successful the mini Jambox sold for so they decided to make a big one

Cant believe people actually went for that 
laugh.gif

Sidenote, anyone know if Supreme accepts Discover?

Last edited:
Saw a few pieces that I would love to have. Gonna pass on the PB, i expect the price to be close to 388 on the leather joints. That uptown jacket.... NY heads only know about that. 

Like the F1 but did they really have to sew in the logo 
mean.gif

Honestly theres mad lowkey pieces... 

SS14 is not bad at all. Aside from the branding, it is their 20th and they're tryna get bigger.. If everything was lowkey, how will anyone know its preme. 

reevaluated my feelings for the F1, might have to cop. as well as the zip camp

too many stash spots if u catch my scent 

"Why they keep using that crackhead  *** ***** dill for the lookbook" 

roll.gif

[h3]  [/h3]

SUPREME CHANCLETAS, JESUS JERSEY, LA BAIN HOODY, NAIROBI SHIRT, UNAMERICAN TEE, CAMO LOGO DUFFLE BAG

THATS MY LIST FROM THE PREVIEW I WANT.

IF ANY OF THESE DROP ON DROPDATE. CAN ANY BODY THROW ME AN ALLEY OOP

BC ILL BE IN DOMINCAN REPBULIC.

ILL BRING U SOME NICE CUBANS AND A BOTTLE OF MAMAJUANA FOR DA TROUBLE 

FOR SIZE X, SIZE 8.5

From what I remember Supreme's first preview never shows everything they just drop new unseen **** every Thursday so hopefully some better looking stuff comes out cause I'm hurt right now.

a few decent things, but missing out on them wont kill me, nothing i really want and would be mad if i missed it stood out. the accessories are the best imo, water bottle and grand prix towel. backpacks and duffles are nice too

That black taped seam :evil: but of course retail is gonna be up there :smh: only thing that serrriously caught my eye like that. Couple of the hats werent too bad as well, Im digging that there are a few more camps than usual with the subdued logo, ie less billboard and more focus on patterns/designs. Remington is a good example of that, but the Liberty coins is still piff.. Also feeling the linen :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom