Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I never got a call back yesterday about my dead shipping label and the status of my order from April 16th. Big surprise coming from Supreme right?
laugh.gif
Just got this email...

Gotta love their customer service
indifferent.gif
They did me the same way with my Playboy Vans & water bottle. Dead label..and when I emailed them, they said they were OOS in my size, and refunded my whole order.

They did me the same way with my Playboy Vans & water bottle. Dead label..and when I emailed them, they said they were OOS in my size, and refunded my whole order.

At least y'all got resolution relatively quickly. Took 3 business days, 5 phone calls, and an email for me.

Last edited:
Going for the Bogo Black in a small but doubt ill be successful tomorrow. No matter what i do in the summer or how much deodorant i put on throughout the day, my armpits still sweat. Its the worst fam 

Im 5'8 and skinny it makes no sense but ya i mostly only get down with black tees. 2nd color id try for after failing for small black would prolly be red

Lol man y'all ain't gotta worry about lurkers in here. Early links are all over Twiter, hell someone even made a Twitter account to give 'em out 
mean.gif

That # sh*t usually doesn't happen with tees. Will be a pretty simple link. With that being said, keep that to PMs.

White taxi driver tee , grey box logo.

Any supreme tee with a dudes face on it looks best in white IMO.

Just like the Kate moss tee and all the model pics with Tyson and lady gaga

Last edited:

I need to let go of a couple of my photo tees when I make it back home. My kate one is the only one I've worn.

I guess, I try to go for blacks usually. I have terrible luck when it comes to me wearing white tees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom