Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol gah damn guys just buy one damn shirt if you nervous. Or have a friend buy you one

You don't need 3 shirts with a supreme box logo on it. Just buy 1 that's your favorite and be happy

Lol gah damn guys just buy one damn shirt if you nervous. Or have a friend buy you one

You don't need 3 shirts with a supreme box logo on it. Just buy 1 that's your favorite and be happy
You can never have too many box logos though. Just like Stussy World Tour tees. Joints are timeless

If you're not an idiot aka a reseller on Thursday you should be straight. We're talking about thousands of orders, they're not finding four of my tees and cancelling them lol.

im that type of guy that when he likes something, i have to have it in every color that appeals to me

these bogos will go for about $80-$90 when all is said and done. Sup has been hyper producing items this season. Everyone should be straight honestly. Taxi tee is cool, but that's an OG thing and most people my age probably have never seen the Scorsese masterpiece.

i thought i was the only one who isnt crazy about the Taxi Driver tee. For one, the image is really small. And i get that it's OG but i don't see the hype besides it being one of the original releases.

i honestly can live with one grey box logo tee tomorrow and be happy. I love the design and its simplicity but i dont need it in every damn color of the rainbow. And i know they will restock

But you're not getting through with the same card lol. Unless you're my boy with the 3 bags lol. And that was for an entirely different reason that most of y'all aren't on too. But I guarantee you that some people will try to go OD and get every order cancelled lmao. You use the same card without having that problem and you'll get cancelled.

Last edited:
Exited for my map jacket and backpack to come today!
nthat.gif

anyone know what else is releasing tomorrow besides the taxi and bogo tees?

accessories, hoodies, hats or jerseys? 

Thanks

Taxi Driver is in my top 5 favorite movies. Was watching it on netflix with my lady the other day and she was like it's boring then she fell asleep :smh:

Gonna try for the taxi driver tee in store tomorrow, i'm expecting a zoo because of the bogo

Taxi Driver is in my top 5 favorite movies. Was watching it on netflix with my lady the other day and she was like it's boring then she fell asleep :smh:

Gonna try for the taxi driver tee in store tomorrow, i'm expecting a zoo because of the bogo

So many fantastic lines from that movie! It's a slower picture but the ending is great

I feel like size small Supreme box logos are mythical. Glad I'm a medium. Going for a grey just to have.

I feel like size small Supreme box logos are mythical. Glad I'm a medium. Going for a grey just to have.
I'm a small lol and I'm gonna have to do it on my iphone. Wish me luck lol. One grey bogo would make me happy, but would definitely go back for other colors if I had the oppurtunity. Also wouldn't mind a taxi tee in basically every color but brown in a small. Any iphone tips besides autofill? Thanks in advance. Love this forum. And also if I'm not able to get a grey bogo in a small, if I was thrown an oop I could help you with some playboy low vans in black size 9. #SupNT Please help me lol thanks

since the box logo tees haven't been out in awhile it is really hard to find a small.

copping stuff in small, even for non heat stuff, can be a challenge - almost everything sells out in small in the first 1-2 minutes no matter what the item is. i have managed to get three different things in size small this season, although none were as popular as this tee will be.

i know i will need to be swift to get a box logo tee in small tomorrow, but with 8 different colorways i think i have a chance to get one.

Any word on the Le Bain? Or will we have to wait and see the overseas release tomorrow to find out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom