Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the heck do you guys do that 1059 thing? I always have to wait for like a restock to get my size (large) on their website, which is why I'm just gonna go to the store tomorrow because I expect no success online

:lol: ruining all your clothes man.

Also if u resell size small is the golden egg. All other sizes selling won't be worth it

Last edited:
laugh.gif
ruining all your clothes man.

Also if u resell size small is the golden egg. All other sizes selling won't be worth it
Lol nah I got that color sustaining detergent. Yeah I'm not looking to resell these, they're for personal wear.

@MrRolex after seeing Boondocks and now that video it all makes sense. I saw what Weezy was wearing by the way.

@MrRolex after seeing Boondocks and now that video it all makes sense. I saw what Weezy was wearing by the way.
Fire Red 3's? Haha he's a baller (sarcasm errywhere)

But seriously I saw dem cow shorts.

And Chris Brown in the PB 3's? Interesting choice.

Last edited:
So I never got a call back yesterday about my dead shipping label and the status of my order from April 16th. Big surprise coming from Supreme right? :lol: Just got this email...

Gotta love their customer service :stoneface:

Last edited:
Come the __ on man? Seriously they are out there already???? All I wanted was the taxi tee anyway maybe all those kids just want the bogos. I will try online with the "swiftness"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom