Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how you do it like that cause the site blocks me from buying other colors of items based on my CC number...

Not sure how you do it like that cause the site blocks me from buying other colors of items based on my CC number...
Maybe it has to be the same color? Otherwise, I don't know how homie got 3 bags on the same CC without running into an automated block like that.

Refer to the above post. 3 bags, 1 addy, 1 cc, 0 orders canceled. As I said, it's a risk, but it is possible to get multiples and not be canceled.
Eh idk extremely lucky I guess. Like I said, they goof occasionally but it's a part of their online policy that only 1 per style. On the foam release, I accidentally ordered 2 red jerseys (same size) & they cancelled both w/in hours.

I prefer a Large tee if It's available. an XL doesn't kill though. I size up for jackets and hoodies for the more loose fit.

Thanks

I guess tomorrow night i will know for sure. If it doesn't fit, ill just sell it and buy the Supreme X visvim jacket :smh: (hope it fits)

Man i dont know if I wanna purchase this beanie to hold till the winter, with the tees (and hopefully sandals if they release too) just to combine shipping.

Hows the quality and fit of the beanie? Any pics?

Last edited:
Usually only collabs are more than the standard $32, but we shall see.
Yep.

If you take a look at Supremes site right now the DK tees are $38 and the regular tees are $32. Regardless, two boxes will be copped
pimp.gif
Gonna make my girl snag me one with her card and I'll pay her back.

hooded nylon came yesterday. I'm normally a large in everything but had to grab a med on a restock, I was worried but it fits pretty good. 6'1" 160ish

Anyone want the arabic hoody in black? Not looking for much. Its a medium, forgot how much retail was.

Last edited:
:smh:

Dude just killed my vibe for today. My jacket comes in tomorrow

6'2 230 muscular build...... Ordered a Large :smh:

:smh:

What do you normally wear in supreme tshirt and sweaters?

I was worried a bit after reading that too but I'm 6'3 220 average build and the large is exactly what I wanted/expected. I think you'll be happy

Very tempted to just skip out on the restock and go ham on this weeks drop. I feel like it will be a good one.

All I need are Royals and I can def get them by offing my extra pair of Black/reds and throwing cash on top

I once pulled out my laptop outside of class at 10:55, got what i wanted by 10:59, and took a final at 11.

You can do it :smokin

Last edited:
PM'ed. Dont wanna do the buy/selling here just throwing a heads up to the fam here.

Last edited:
Very tempted to just skip out on the restock and go ham on this weeks drop. I feel like it will be a good one.

All I need are Royals and I can def get them by offing my extra pair of Black/reds and throwing cash on top

just do both, dont hurt to try

i wear a medium in small box tee or pocket tee, though im sure the fit on those is different than the regular priced tees but im 5'10 170lb

another note, got my marathon crew today, people were hating on it saying you can make it at home and surprised it sold out, and even i thought it was screen printed until i opened the bag, glad i didn't sleep on it
nthat.gif
 that green is poppin!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom