Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
its my stuff dog i had it since 96... i bring that thing everywhere... its not like i bought it... i won it at circus circus :pimp: and yep this was main reason i bought the bag :lol:

So what does the Soccer jersey thats gonna drop say?

It also says "Subhan" meaning "glory" or "praise".

It's just a word, it doesn't pertain specifically to anything Islamic, it's just another Arabic term.

It can also be a name. I know a dude with that name.

It's just a word, it doesn't pertain specifically to anything Islamic, it's just another Arabic term.

I see, dont want weid looks when i rock my jersey

Since it seem you know your stuff, can you give an answer as to what the Hebrew fitted meaning possibilities might be? I've heard numerous answers.

Since it seem you know your stuff, can you give an answer as to what the Hebrew fitted meaning possibilities might be? I've heard numerous answers.

"Elyon" - G-d most high

What are you guys tripping about :lol: it's just a word.

Lol word man. Only reason I said all that sh*t about the hebrew is cuz my last roommate was Jewish and there were hella orthodox Jews in my dorm so I didn't want to front and/or piss anyone off. That's just me, other than that I could care less. The Arabic is fire, I remember having the hat and my mom thought it was fire lol. I just didn't want to offend anyone at school with the hebrew hat, I was already on a bunch of people's bad sides by being middle easter lmao

Went to the NY store and saw this box (among others) sitting right by the counter:

I'm guessing the Kung Fu pant is releasing this Thursday too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom