Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a L in the unamerican tee. Fits just right but I'm sure once it's washed it'll shrink so I'm gonna most likely go for an XL this Thursday.
5'11 180 for reference

$45 shipped for a worn once crosses camp in red a decent price? I hate buying "VNDS" stuff, but I may have to take this guy up lol.

So if I'm understanding this correctly, you can't get different colors unless you have two different credit cards with different names and billing addresses? I ask because while I would love a classic white, I want black too. I don't want the white joint to get dirty, sweaty, etc. and look like garbage by the end of the summer...

i would love to get a white one but i know within the first 5 minutes of putting it on, ill stain it with something stupid :smh:

$45 shipped for a worn once crosses camp in red a decent price? I hate buying "VNDS" stuff, but I may have to take this guy up lol.

if it's worn once, make sure it still has that brand new mid hat / out the shipping box crease :smokin

it's not worn once if it doesn't and you could probably talk him down

That's a decent price. Those were highly desirable when they dropped so it's probably about the best it'll get.
So if I'm understanding this correctly, you can't get different colors unless you have two different credit cards with different names and billing addresses? I ask because while I would love a classic white, I want black too. I don't want the white joint to get dirty, sweaty, etc. and look like garbage by the end of the summer...
As many people have said in here before, you CAN order multiple things with the same address and same cards (just gotta place separate orders). If you really want it just take the chance. Worst case scenario you don't get it, best case you do.

That's a decent price. Those were highly desirable when they dropped so it's probably about the best it'll get.

As many people have said in here before, you CAN order multiple things with the same address and same cards (just gotta place separate orders). If you really want it just take the chance. Worst case scenario you don't get it, best case you do.
Lol hell no. IDK about same address because whenever I want multiple colors in a certain piece, I have a different card w/ different addy ready to go but I FOR SURE know they will cancel getting two different colors of the same product to same card/ addy. MAYBE if you're lucky & they mess up they'll send you both but that's a big risk to take. I know they mess up because they've sent me doubles of a shirt before (one for free) but not worth the risk.

if it's worn once, make sure it still has that brand new mid hat / out the shipping box crease :smokin

it's not worn once if it doesn't and you could probably talk him down

Word it looks good, gonna ask for more pics [quote="DanVSMan, post: 20404713"]That's a decent price. Those were highly desirable when they dropped so it's probably about the best it'll get.

[/quote]

Word, didn't really pay attention when they came out haha. Just recently got back into a camp phase, was on my fitted grind for a while, think I'm good for now. Will prolly scoop on friday.

If they catch you on multiples do they cancel everything or just multiples

one of my boys has double ordered before, and they have gone through, so i dont think its an exact science

im gonna go for XL's this thursday, cuz it will server me better in the future, just in case i get fat

^Thanks guys. Just got off the phone with them. Girl took my order number and I told her the problem she said she was gonna look into it and put me on hold for a few minutes. Then came back and told me she has to look into it more and she'd call me back later today. Maybe they dun goofed on my order.

You ain't getting a call back bruh, dealt with them since last Thursday when they sent me the wrong thing. Made me seriously reconsider ordering from them again.

You ain't getting a call back bruh, dealt with them since last Thursday when they sent me the wrong thing. Made me seriously reconsider ordering from them again.

What'd you order and what'd you receive? Completely different item or just different color? I'm curious.

I think I figured it out. The small box logo tee is cut and sewn and runs smaller than regular t's which is why the large fit me so well. So i'll be going with medium on thursday.

Also forgot to mention I have a medium red foam jersey for the oop. PM me before I return it.

Thanks. I'll go for the white one first. Hopefully I can check out quick enough and do it again for a black shirt.

I think I figured it out. The small box logo tee is cut and sewn and runs smaller than regular t's which is why the large fit me so well. So i'll be going with medium on thursday.

Also forgot to mention I have a medium red foam jersey for the oop. PM me before I return it.

is it me, or do the white tees always fit bigger?

3/3 tnf x sup maps bags delivered

1 address

1 credit card

i have 1 free right now, hmu if you want the oop

Lol hell no. IDK about same address because whenever I want multiple colors in a certain piece, I have a different card w/ different addy ready to go but I FOR SURE know they will cancel getting two different colors of the same product to same card/ addy. MAYBE if you're lucky & they mess up they'll send you both but that's a big risk to take. I know they mess up because they've sent me doubles of a shirt before (one for free) but not worth the risk.
Refer to the above post. 3 bags, 1 addy, 1 cc, 0 orders canceled. As I said, it's a risk, but it is possible to get multiples and not be canceled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom