Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am i the only one not a huge fan of the Dinero tee? History aside i dont find it that appealing

Really love the white bogo tee because its a classic and is single handedly the most iconic tee in their history. I just hate how white tees get dirty and dingy after time. this is why the grey is the most practical for me.

Damn, are ya'll #NTthick? :lol:

Measured some old tees,

Red large - 21 armpit to armpit
19.5 shoulder
25 shoulder to bottom

Bo knows xl
24.75 armpit
21.5 shoulder
27.75 shoulder to base

Older tees and plenty of washes so fits may not apply

For reference only

Damn, are ya'll #NTthick? :lol:

More like I'm 5"10 but tm have the shoulders of someone 6"3. Supreme tees are extremely tight on my arms, looks like Abercrombie bull sh*y, usually have to stretch them out. It honestly goes for every brand, I swim in the torso area but the arms/shoulder are always too small

can someone please do me a solid and measure the sleeve Length/Width for any Supreme tee this season in a M?

Guys heads up

UPS is offering free One Year Premier Memberships once again, meaning you can redirect packages from nike, Supreme, and any other company that utilizes UPS
  1. Click here  and login to your account or click here  and signup for a free account
  2. Once you have logged in, click on the "Access UPS My Choice" option under "Tracking"
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions and enter promotion code BJFCQSAY5 in the space provided, click Apply and click Next to complete
• Click on the Tracking tab
• Click on the UPS My Choice tab
• Click Manage Delivery Addresses
• Select Upgrade to Premium
• Then scroll to the bottom of the form to enter Promotion Code
• Enter the Promotion Code: BJFCQSAY5

YOU DO NOT NEED TO ENTER CREDIT CARD INFORMATION.

Last edited:
idk whats sadder, the guy who created that or the people wearing fakes :smh:

Definitely the guy that made the tumblr for this. I don't care that people wear fake supreme (or any other fakes), especially since most of those people probably don't know it's fake. I just hope they didn't get duped and paid a lot of money for it :lol:

Guys heads up

UPS is offering free One Year Premier Memberships once again, meaning you can redirect packages from nike, Supreme, and any other company that utilizes UPS
  1. Click here  and login to your account or click here  and signup for a free account
  2. Once you have logged in, click on the "Access UPS My Choice" option under "Tracking"
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions and enter promotion code BJFCQSAY5 in the space provided, click Apply and click Next to complete

Guys heads up

1. Click here and login to your account or click here and signup for a free account

Thanks man just did this repped

those of you who have signed up for a premier account please DO NOT FORGET TO DO THIS AS WELL

Be sure to turn off auto renew once you sign up. To turn off auto renew:
  1. Click on "Access UPS My Choice" under the Tracking tab
  2. Click on the "Preferences" link on the top right of the page
  3. Click "Edit" on the Membership Information box
  4. Uncheck the "I want UPS to automatically renew my membership" box.
]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom