Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

sucks that supreme tees fit like utter ****.

i'll still cop one though 
laugh.gif
can you clarify on your experience with their sizing please?

Nalgene from the restock this morning shipped. That's the fastest supreme has ever shipped
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Did you order anything else?  In my experience, any time I have only 1 item on my order (excluding the foamposites), the order will get shipped out the same day.

just seen a chinese website that has almost every tee bootlegged for cheap :smh:

never realized how heavily this brand was faked... they must have people policing eBay to keep those fakes away

nope different name (two different credit card) however if you ship to the same address it will be cancelled. 
Wrong I ship to the same address different cards (even same names sometimes) and I've never been cancelled.

Don't want to spam this since I posted it earlier but I will get someone Le Bain Hoody for retail if I get some help to get extra tees that drop this week. Any help will be appreciated.

Don't want to spam this since I posted it earlier but I will get someone Le Bain Hoody for retail if I get some help to get extra tees that drop this week. Any help will be appreciated.
that's a good deal but why not spend the time getting tees instead of extra le Bain?

that's a good deal but why not spend the time getting tees instead of extra le Bain?
Don't get what you mean? I know I'm for sure getting a couple of this week's tees manually but I want a few more colorways as well & my swiftness is not good enough for all that. I'm hoping Le Bain doesn't drop this week so that I can help someone out w/ that in exchange for their help this week. I'm passing on Le Bain completely for personal wear.

So after this KTT ramble decided to check that thread out
1. It's wack people building cardboard box art
2. They think we are ELITISTs
My fellow #supNT brethren I bring your the lolz of hatred

Last edited:

Don't get what you mean? I know I'm for sure getting a couple of this week's tees manually but I want a few more colorways as well & my swiftness is not good enough for all that. I'm hoping Le Bain doesn't drop this week so that I can help someone out w/ that in exchange for their help this week. I'm passing on Le Bain completely for personal wear.
Ahh I see. Well hit me up, I might be down to make something like that happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom