Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a picture of themselves wearing the classic logo crusher? I'm interested in getting one but would like to see how it looks on someone first.

I signed up for the ups service too when it was a free trial maybe a month back. 

Although, its free to use for the time being, you still have to pay the new shipping fee when rerouting. Even it its a confirmed address. 

Just a heads up because I wasnt aware

Andddd

The marathon crew partially restocked in the grey, blk, and navy. Size large.

Already know im gonna regret passing on it for the box logo

ppl in the brown & baby blue bogo's

"Yeah, i got this b/c it was the least hypbeast"

nah, b...you know you weren't swift enough :lol:

Tears!!

I've only had the CDG pullover and hirst collab bogos, otherwise they never really did anything for me.
That off-white is kinda calling though

Supreme's shirt tags say pre-shrunk, does that mean that they fit smaller?

I've copped hats and beanies from them, but thats about it.

Been lurking since the start of f/w 2013, and never posted, but that's because I've never had anything to contribute. (and technically, I still don't.)

Supreme's shirt tags say pre-shrunk, does that mean that they fit smaller?

I've copped hats and beanies from them, but thats about it.

Been lurking since the start of f/w 2013, and never posted, but that's because I've never had anything to contribute. (and technically, I still don't.)
Well for me, if its preshrunk i want to size up to a large. 

The regular/non preshrunk stuff, med is perfect.

So are we GETTING THE LE BAIN?? this thursday. Also want this hat to finally drop 
mean.gif
It's the same song and dance every week b.

Unless they announce the collab mon morning, we wont know until wed night and it wont be confirmed until early Thurs.

Lol it def feels like its never dropping at this point now. 70 degrees in Buffalo NY today 
nthat.gif

It's the same song and dance every week b.

Unless they announce the collab mon morning, we wont know until wed night and it wont be confirmed until early Thurs.

Lol it def feels like its never dropping at this point now. 70 degrees in Buffalo NY today :nthat:  

I'd be very shocked if it doesn't come out this week. It'll be May next week.

Talmbout this:

When is this coming out? Hopefully this week man, I need this joint. Plan to rock with the top 3-4 buttons unbuttoned. Blast bare chested to show that silky smooth chest :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom