Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get a kinetic tee BUT, sort of in the same ball park as far as product coming in strange, my hooded denim parka came in with a strange white powder in the front pockets. Anyone else experience this peculiar powder?
Cocaine???? Lol jk.

talk of a rumored box logo product coming on thursday
le bain too buddy

Plenty of times. Sometimes they'll use a product code like sw6 for sweatshirt #6 on that tab of the lookbook. Couple times they've been different for uk/us/jp.

How often have you seen Supreme change the link like they did for the US release of the Foams?

I remember you were just as confused as a lot of other members by the numbers added
confused? We can go back to my posts if you'd like friend...wasnt really confused.

but ive never seen them do that before...well actually, they might have with the af1s...im not to keen on memory

Last edited:
confused? We can go back to my posts if you'd like friend...wasnt really confused.
but ive never seen them do that before...well actually, they might have with the af1s...im not to keen on memory
Maybe not confused but when you had the link you noticed that they added numbers to the link for Europe, correct?

Did you think they would change those numbers for US?

Anyone copped that lightweight 6-panel hat?, is the fit good?
I grabbed the red (pink) one, hasn't come in yet but I'll let you know how it fits when it does. I went with size medium assuming my head isn't small or big, hopefully I didn't make a small or big headed assumption

I grabbed the red (pink) one, hasn't come in yet but I'll let you know how it fits when it does. I went with size medium assuming my head isn't small or big, hopefully I didn't make a small or big headed assumption

Didn't even realize it came in sizes, figure since it was 6-panel it was just a strap back.

Didn't even realize it came in sizes, figure since it was 6-panel it was just a strap back.
I thought it was too! Until I went to add to cart and the size options dropped down. Then after a second look I noticed the hat is called "fitted lightweight cordura 6 panel"

Last edited:
I remeber i asked this before but i went thorugh my posts and couldn't find it

Where to get a bomb *** skateboard

I need to buy one tonight

I remeber i asked this before but i went thorugh my posts and couldn't find it
Where to get a bomb *** skateboard
I need to buy one tonight
Vertical urge doing 20% off 4/20 only. Dunno if I want trucks and wheels or a full board

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom