Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Le Bain has to be this week.

Although it would be hilarious for it to drop on a hot week, still gonna see mad beasts rocking it acting like they not sweating 
laugh.gif

it pisses me off what they still have in stock
Why would that piss you off? US resell prices are more reasonable than SupJapan's retail pricing.

I spent three weeks in Japan in January. No question they love their Supreme out there, but six stores (three within 45 mins of each other) partnered with 30-50% higher prices result in product that sticks around relatively longer compared to the States. Bogos, collabs and select styles still sell out instantly, however.

Really wish the Jesus jersey would have dropped last week..

Could have looked fly as **** at Easter mass, lol 4/20 tho right?

How much you think it will resell for? Might pick up a few to help pay some loans off

Last edited:
Really wish the Jesus jersey would have dropped last week..

Could have looked fly as **** at Easter mass, lol 4/20 tho right?

How much you think it will resell for? Might pick up a few to help pay some loans off
i might be alone on this, but im not sure it will even sell out, much less have resell. seems like they went a little too far with this one. but then again it is Sup and sheeple buy up anything.

Last edited:
Yeah if it was all white mesh with the blood on his leaves I'm sorry thorns *smokeyface* (I'm on mobile)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom