Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damb I only used to get actual skate stuff from my old shop division east or sometimes supreme

Do u have any local shops?

idk, but i'll go and check

haha but would zumiez be okay?
Getting a complete online is most likely going to be cheaper than going to skate store, but shopping local definitely has its advantages. They are going to be better in terms of helping you pick stuff out.

I am new to collecting supreme gear, what are some essential pieces that you guys would recommend? Shirts, jackets, hats, etc.

I am new to collecting supreme gear, what are some essential pieces that you guys would recommend? Shirts, jackets, hats, etc.

Just started recently as well. Definitely can't go wrong with a black camp, grey beanie. Some basics like tees and stuff. Just peep the lookbook, keep an eye out on the thread on Thursday mornings to see if there's anything you wanna cop.

That block print button up with the pink supreme writing on the back is a must

For the dude asking about a complete, get the following and you will be set for a while:

-DLXSF (Real/krooked/anti hero) deck or a mini logo if price is an issue
Mob grip. Really grippy at first but once it wears down it's perfect. Jessup wears out too easily
-silver Indy highs. I hate lo trucks
-bones STF wheels. No matter what you hear, don't get spitfire. They are trash and flat spot easily
-bones Swiss or reds if price is an issue

Announcement of box logos in the am through email
eek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom