Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup. Haven't copped AF1's since like '05 
laugh.gif
 but definitely feeling the lows. Might get those & the hat.
The laces look like the Janoski laces. I'm probably just gonna get the tee, but I do like the lows, don't think I could pull them off though

Would've def been funny if the sandals dropped before Le Bain lol. Think everything is a pass for me this week, Marathon looks kinda bootleg, not feeling any caps and not droppin that dough on any TNF pieces. Good luck to all my #SupNT fam coppin today tho.

nalgene bottle restocked on UK site so look for it on US drop if it's something you wanted and missed out on

Tried to oop a couple dudes here on a black jersey in Medium but radio silence from them. If anyone is interested HMU.

I feel like this TNf is dumb overhyped but people are too stupid too realize
Supreme got people in a chokehold
Spending this money just to say you have supreme
Smh

I feel like this TNf is dumb overhyped but people are too stupid too realize
Supreme got people in a chokehold
Spending this money just to say you have supreme
Smh
Atlas n the musturd looking color are the only pieces I see worth it 

Backpacks don't look bad but I'm still passing, save later down the line for the towel, sandals, graphic tanks n le bain 

Last edited:
With the one style per customer, is using the same credit card, same address, or same name or a combination of any count as the same customer?

I
if you ever have to think about buying something that means you don't really want it, but just falling into needless hype
not really. it's called smart shopping.

the price tag is the issue here due to "needless hype". 

which is why i'm contemplating on buying it or not.

For anyone interested, Nefertiti tees restocked in XL for red, yellow, white and green.

There's large and XL in navy too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom