Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
To individuals who have the Nalgene bottle, how durable is the screen print on it?
Makes no sense to buy the bottle if the screen print is going to rub off.

Might as well buy a regular one

There is nothing in this drop worth a trade for that crusher. Here take my atlas for that crusher lol
Red Zip Camp plus slight cash 

but meh your right. Tan was my 2nd option before Red crusher. Will be rocked as soon as 80 temps start creeping in 

Last edited:
I feel like this TNf is dumb overhyped but people are too stupid too realize
Supreme got people in a chokehold
Spending this money just to say you have supreme
Smh
i wouldn't consider this hyped compared to some other releases even this season. where are you hearing crazy buzz? just curious. 

To individuals who have the Nalgene bottle, how durable is the screen print on it?
Makes no sense to buy the bottle if the screen print is going to rub off.

Might as well buy a regular one
Minus well get a regular one and slap a box logo sticker on it.

YOOOO

Supreme is really going all out

£89, but not sure what that Supreme do about the exchange rate
You need to note here that the uk prices when converted to usd are ALWAYS more expensive than the us price. The dk jacket converted to about 250 usd while it sold for 188. Don't take the prices there into consideration.

You need to note here that the uk prices when converted to usd are ALWAYS more expensive than the us price. The dk jacket converted to about 250 usd while it sold for 188. Don't take the prices there into consideration.
Yeah thanks, but that's $150. Hope it's not that much

I'm in the UK, just saying what retail is for it here. I know they dont directly covert the prices. How do the US prices compare to over here? The Work Trench for example is £169 over here, how much is it on the US site?

I'm in the UK, just saying what retail is for it here. I know they dont directly covert the prices. How do the US prices compare to over here? The Work Trench for example is £169 over here, how much is it on the US site?

$198 here. But uk 169 = $284. You guys have that darn VAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom