Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

XVuoxx168J4.jpg
to me this looks like some fake supreme you would see on ioffer or from some crappy seller on ebay selling it for $19.99.

somebody else said it too - quilted crew >>> marathon crew

I CALLED IT

JESUS JERSEY

SANDALS

ON HOLY THURSDAY

IDK IF IM SWIFT ENBOUGH TO COP BOTH LOL
you are def swift enough. the based god is with you. 
smokin.gif

#1059boyz

i'm passing on this drop. if i was in college i would be all over those sandals tho. and i'm not even christian and i think the jesus jersey is too offensive for a grown *** man like me to wear.

but hope everyone here cooks! #NTfam 
nthat.gif

Is the jesus jersey all blank on the back?
f it's blank I wanna put either "christ" or"son of joseph" and 00 on the back.

Ima be pissed if they drop it the same week as the le bain :smh:

Is the jesus jersey all blank on the back?
f it's blank I wanna put either "christ" or"son of joseph" and 00 on the back.

Ima be pissed if they drop it the same week as the le bain
mean.gif
DAMB I DIDNT EEM THINK OF THAT

I'D PROBABLY PUT RAY ALLEN IN DA BACK TROLOLOLOL

Kinda laughing at the shuttlesworth comment lol. Made me giggle, as he got game is in my top 5 movies of all time and I could literally live off of a pair of OG 13s for the rest of my life.

For some odd reason I'm intrigued by the Supreme box with the toothpicks :nerd:. I might cop but I think I'll feel pretty stupid paying 10 bucks for toothpicks :lol:

Smh. I was talking to a guy last week. He was running 20 bots on a server with VMs for the foam drop. Supreme cancelled every pair of his, even though every order had 100% different info from the presale buyers.

Basically, if a ton of orders come in at once from the same ip/subnet, Supreme already knows what's up.

PROXIES TAKE CARE OF THAT ISSUE PRETTY EASILY.

What's wrong, nike's new captcha system got you trying to JavaScript's to people who buy supreme now? Hustle not what it was before?

:rofl:

I'm just honest. We don't need your help bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom