Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lettuce pray to based god for the sanctity of this beloved thread, swiftness and the flourish of those who lil b finds worthy come thursday morning.

It's all love. I want the regs to cook y'all deserve it without a doubt.

It just bothered me when everyone of y'all should have known what to expect leading up to release just got to deal with it nd pay us no attention.

And b fresco b fresco next time you wanna lurk the gram, I follow back thanks

Last edited:
Only thing that bugged me were dudes who were like what time does the store open, etc.

I asked Meth to make me OP of the thread so I can help dudes out and make this thread less cluttered. I hope it helped.

I'll be praying to:

On Wed Night....

Last edited:
With this release upon us, I remember back in the day where me and my brother stopped by the Supreme NY store during our trip out there in the summer of 07. I thought that i would be able to scoop a Supreme tee in store but nothing of interest caught my eye. I almost bought the Elmers Glue AM90s but decided against it. I wanted the Notebook Dunks but they didnt have my size.

Walking into the Supreme store randomly you'll almost never find anything worth buying. It'll just be an impulse buy at that point.

so how do returns work? i just sent back my champion hoodie because its too big and they said store credit only.... so will i get like a prepaid card or something? i dont mind because theres some hats i want to pick up this season

Honestly, I can't get with the Foamposite's at all. Idc about vintage Hermes and Versace print. Not that anyone cares about my opinion lol just wanted to share anyway.

Good luck to all on Thursday.

Walking into the Supreme store randomly you'll almost never find anything worth buying. It'll just be an impulse buy at that point.

Truth. Maybe once in a while you'll get lucky and they'll have a restock of something, or you can grab an accessory. Other than that? Eh.

so how do returns work? i just sent back my champion hoodie because its too big and they said store credit only.... so will i get like a prepaid card or something? i dont mind because theres some hats i want to pick up this season
You get store credit. On your next online purchase you can use your store credit for your purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom