Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I low-key never wanted these foams to even drop man, all these fake supreme heads and "all of a sudden interested" people are flocking to the brand just to come up 200 dollars.

I would respect some people more if they flat-out just came to this thread and stated they wanted to just come here for these to flip....

:smh: :smh:.

I low-key never wanted these foams to even drop man, all these fake supreme heads and "all of a sudden interested" people are flocking to the brand just to come up 200 dollars.

I would respect some people more if they flat-out just came to this thread and stated they wanted to just come here for these to flip....

mean.gif
mean.gif
100% agree with you man. I'd rather the foams release but without supreme branding. it just makes stuff that much harder to cop the rest of the season and with seasons going forward. I kind of hope the bape effect happens to supreme in the near future, as terrible as that sounds. 

mean.gif
mean.gif
That's what I'm worried about the most. Bringing unnecessary attention where it definitely isn't needed.

mean.gif
mean.gif
100% agree with you man. I'd rather the foams release but without supreme branding. it just makes stuff that much harder to cop the rest of the season and with seasons going forward. I kind of hope the bape effect happens to supreme in the near future, as terrible as that sounds. 
New flocks will have no clue what to cop lml like those who bought multiples of the champion crap 

I'm definitely copping these to flip, not ashamed to say.

But always willing to help #1059 to cop.

the funny thing is the only ones clogging up this thread are the ones who are constantly saying #1059 which is the people who cop preme every thursday.

yall supreme people are corny who cares if New comers (like myself right now are in here lurking). 

If some new comers want to try and cop some foams to flip who gives a damn. Only time i can understand you get mad is if ppl come in here asking yall to throw them an Oop or people saying they need help/info than i can understand your frustration fellas. 

You all should have known what to expect once news got out about supreme foams, Deal with it for next 2 days and thats it. Do not let us new comers ruin your shine well be gone don't worry.

good luck to all come Thursday. Regulars, hypebeast, newcomers it don't matter we all trying for the foams

Nah fam, you aint hip to vintage Hermes and versace prints... before your time...

I'm def trying to cop to WEAR.

Last edited:

the funny thing is the only ones clogging up this thread are the ones who are constantly saying #1059 which is the people who cop preme every thursday.

yall supreme people are corny who cares if New comers (like myself right now are in here lurking). 

If some new comers want to try and cop some foams to flip who gives a damn. Only time i can understand you get mad is if ppl come in here asking yall to throw them an Oop or people saying they need help/info than i can understand your frustration fellas. 

You all should have known what to expect once news got out about supreme foams, Deal with it for next 2 days and thats it. Do not let us new comers ruin your shine well be gone don't worry.

good luck to all come Thursday. Regulars, hypebeast, newcomers it don't matter we all trying for the foams
Yupp, we're corny because like a brand for more than one item and you're correct at us being mad seeing as how 90% of newcomers are only asking for info and not even trying to be hip by chalking it up with people in here. Gotta play the game to get the goods or else you'll get blasted.

This thread will be 100% more helpful come thursday evening and I'm sure everyone will be happy back in their respective threads and people including those of us who have been clogging this thread up since before, idk monday

THIS. . . .

QFT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom