Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even people who buy supreme weekly can admit that 75% of their merchandise is just straight trash.

What did you guys expect though? Obviously this would happen with a Nike collab, especially a foamposite one.

I still dont *** with dudes with recent join dates and less than 100 posts though :lol:

Even people who buy supreme weekly can admit that 75% of their merchandise is just straight trash.

What did you guys expect though? Obviously this would happen with a Nike collab, especially a foamposite one.

I still dont *** with dudes with recent join dates and less than 100 posts though
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Well give examples of this "crap".
more than 80 percent of the products they have online and in store is crap to me imo.. pure garbage.

their flyknits and foamposites and some visvim colabs are the exceptions. folks making it sound like if you aint like supreme throughout the whole yr you shouldnt like this colab as well, yea ok
laugh.gif

Pretty much. This thread has devolved into the exact reason why people make fun of supreme as a brand. Too many people looking to be a part of some "in" crowd.

Too many people come around only when they see a piece hyped up on complex or some kids tumblr.

With a release like these foams, there's too many of the same stupid questions. "Where's the early link?" "What time do they drop?" It gets old and annoying. Especially the answers to those questions can be had by either reading the first post, or using google and common sense.

There's a tendency for regulars to retreat and shun the noobs. I can't blame them, either. When we're here all season, and these kids come around just for the nike collab?
I agree. For me, the newcomers are no different than the regulars that post #1059boyz, or run to the thread and post order confirmations, shipping confirmations etc. Hell, a lot of the "regulars" have only been buying supreme for a couple years...to me that's a newcomer too.

My rule of thumb is I'm more than willing to help, newcomer or regular, so long as it's obvious you tried to do some homework on your own.

more than 80 percent of the products they have online and in store is crap to me imo.. pure garbage.

their flyknits and foamposites and some visvim colabs are the exceptions. folks making it sound like if you aint like supreme throughout the whole yr you shouldnt like this colab as well, yea ok:lol:

you call everything crap except the most hyped releases?

throughout the years ive been on nt, ive helped other cop some releases, and the ones who couldnt cop, I gave it to them for damn near retail. nt when i was coming up was just wealth sharing, i aint use to all this secret groups and what not, but whatever. just keep that **** between yalls pm's, no point of shoving all this in peoples faces, noobs, regulars, etc

Reactions: OTG
Seriously can we chill with all the rhetoric and just help each other out like we have been doing...
I really don't want to see this turn into the cesspool that is HB..
It's some good guys in here that throw alleys, all this other bs is not needed or warranted.
If you like something it's your money and spend it the way you see fit...
Noobs , oldheads, resellers or in betweeners refer to the front page if it's a question about the foams(drop time, etc..)other then that if it's a legit question about sizing or older items feel free to ask. Let's keep this in good vibes my dudes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom