Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah with the info that method posted, I really thought the jacket and hoody were going to be priced higher.

Thank God they weren't.

Hoping these larges fit me proper, I got the champion/supreme jacket released earlier this year and the large fits me perfect.

Where's 4w at?

Last edited:
Wanted digi top but not for $110, 2k coming out soon and phone bill killed my this week

Ended up changing my mind on champ pullover, luckily my homie scooped it from NY for me. 
smokin.gif

Yeah with the info that method posted, I really thought the jacket and hoody were going to be priced higher.

Thank God they weren't.

Hoping these larges fit me proper, I got the champion/supreme jacket released earlier this year and the large fits me perfect.

Where's 4w at?
Swamped at work.

Grabbed 2 black Champion Hoodies and the Gold Playing Cards 
happy.gif

Was thinking about pulling the trigger on one of the hoodies this morning but decided that I'll wait for the box logos to come out if I'm gonna drop $150. The pattern on the inside of the hood is dope though.

Credit card issues this am...got burg champion jacket and hoodie cartjacked. Also lost black digi...
...finally got it working and got a grey champ hoodie and passed on orange digi (only color left at that time). Can't complain , I'm pretty sure I was entering 2014 instead of 2015 for exp. Date on card.

edit: got the burgandy jacket on a restock, also a grey digi top:smokin

Last edited:
Hurry...

Gold and Black Champion jacket

Burgandy, Grey, Teal Champion hoodies

Last edited:
Supreme!!!! Please step your shipping game up!!! 2 weeks to get my **** is waaaaaaaynto long. Almost forget about it by then. Or stop even caring and just want $ back. ********.

Supreme!!!! Please step your shipping game up!!! 2 weeks to get my **** is waaaaaaaynto long. Almost forget about it by then. Or stop even caring and just want $ back. ********.

I forgot what I ordered two weeks ago, but my tracking says it's coming tomorrow. Guess I'll be surprised. 15 days is a little much for shipping within the U.S....

Tried on my goretex fitted. Fits differently from my other hats. The crown sits a little high, I like when I can pull my hats lower.

Tried on my goretex fitted. Fits differently from my other hats. The crown sits a little high, I like when I can pull my hats lower.

Ahhh, I hate that! what size do you wear? I always thought it was cause I wear a smaller size (7 1/8 )

Last edited:
Got mine today, too.  I wear a 7 1/2 in all New Eras, but this fits really tight.  I really like the hat, so I think I'm going to have to order a 7 5/8 and sell the 7 1/2 
grin.gif

Just got my twill parka and my franklin camp in. The parka is an underrated piece, very impressed with it

Just got my twill parka and my franklin camp in. The parka is an underrated piece, very impressed with it

I agree bro! Very underrated. I had no clue the material was like that until I got mine in. It's a lot heavier/thicker than I imagined. Very dope though and I'm super satisfied with my money spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom