Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna pass on everything this week, maybe the deck of cards. In other news finally got my my shipment from the first drop, purple camo is much better in person.

Anyone know what material the Digi football top is? Like a mesh or just a regular tshirt cotton? That may make the difference wether I cop or not

Last edited:
So appereantly my tracking went from delivery on the 19th to now the 23rd not cool'. This weeks drop doesn't look promising debating if I should get the digi top and beanie or skip everything.

Champion pullover
Done with season unless Bruce lee and basquiat collab drop...
Funny how one damn hat is taking this long, lol

I know I asked this before but for the Champion jacket:

I have the 2012 poncho in a M and its a little small.
I have the 2013 satin jacket in a M and its fits but could use a little room.
I'm a M in all supreme hoodies and jackets (ex: denim coach jacket), but a Large in tees.

Should I cop the jacket in M or L? I'm worried L could be too huge but I also don't love having no room.

Thanks in advance.

Supreme needs to stop playing and release some of the good camp caps now.  I just want to spend some MOOLAH.

Last edited:
Ive been looking for a sport stack hat for a wile .black would be nice ...I havnt had luck the times ive looked. Anybody that can help me out?..

Checked my tracking just now and surprised to see my Goretex fitted is on the truck for delivery today. Last night the tracking status still said it was ready to get processed.

Can any experts estimate the chances of the Digi top selling out in store early tomorrow?

I'd like to pick it up after work. I'd get there around 6:30.

Last edited:
Kinda want the black champion pullover. Joint is gonna be like $150 though 
sick.gif
 For a champion pullover....

Is anything else coming out with the print inside the hood of the pullover..which is what I like most about it

Damn. Really need both champion drops but Ive got no $$ :x

Hope they dont resell for too much, especially the jacket...

Only thing that is holding me back on the Champion hoodie is that huge logo. Might pass on it and wait for the Harvard pullover.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom