Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nocturnal Skateshop is where you wanna call apparently for the World Famous pullovers.

^ Yea I seen ppl on HB were talking about that earlier. Sorry guys the dude from my local stake shop is sold out of the pullovers. I would have copped the jacket for whoever wanted on if he had more.
The jacket was 132 if anyone was wondering.

I copped this green supreme x Nike sb pullover today from my local stake shop. The owner was telling me that his Nike rep was cleaning out his warehouse and came cross them. Dude had all colors but only a XL. I wear a medium but the jacket still fit me fine. Nice pick for retail.

Still pissed about this. When those came out with the shoes I had bought the black one through a good friend in NY. He had everything sent through a relative that was in town, who came by my work to drop everything off. The bag was pretty big so I figured everything was there, once I did check I noticed the black jacket wasn't there. It slipped out the bag and sat in his trunk, and by time I called him back he already left the city. :smh:

I just ended up getting a refund on the jacket, but I still wanted it.

Last edited:
So why didn't you have it shipped?

Pretty much my friend's relative was in NY that Thursday it dropped, and was coming to Toronto that weekend. 9/10 times most would go with that scenario instead of shipping which would take 7-10 days.

Pretty much my friend's relative was in NY that Thursday it dropped, and was coming to Toronto that weekend. 9/10 times most would go with that scenario instead of shipping which would take 7-10 days.
If it took a month I would have waited. Im still waiting on my sister to send my tees and beanie from the first drop.

I just want that black digi to restock in a M
nerd.gif
Get the grey b

Trust me

If it took a month I would have waited. Im still waiting on my sister to send my tees and beanie from the first drop.

The jacket and shoes dropped on a Thursday, got my stuff (minus the jacket) on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom