Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I use one card can I use another to use the first card then a third card with the same address but different name from the second one to order 4 bogos?

Why you gotta be so greedy? your not gonna have time to even buy 1. Can't people just get one of something and move one? Everyone always has to snatch as many as possible. If you need to buy/sell supreme to afford supreme you need to spend that time getting a real job.

So if I use one card can I use another to use the first card then a third card with the same address but different name from the second one to order 4 bogos?

Be happy with one hoody if you can manage that day of. I would like alot of many things but just knowing the struggle to get what I can makes me appreciate those items even more. Some of us who have been buying for years don't have four. With that said good luck. Do what makes you happy.

Last edited:
Be happy with one hoody if you can manage that day of. I would like alot of many things but just knowing the struggle to get what I can makes me appreciate those items even more. Some of us who have been buying for years don't have four. With that said good luck. Do what makes you happy.
this.

word i just want one to wear 
frown.gif
 only reason I'm going to attempt multiple is so i can get my actual size lol

So does Preme officially limit orders per address or card info and name? For example, would my wife who has a different card be able to buy something that I also purchased since we live at the same address?
@DanVSMan
 @mints
 ?

I've only ever ordered using one card or another with the same address, haven't tried different names but there has to be some method. Possibly using those Vanilla Visa cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom