Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I love wearing All black/ you should see my closet...."

smokin.gif
"i wear black on the outside cause black is how i feel on the inside"

id recommend getting that daytona jacket if you see it... definitely my favorite piece out of this season... its mad comfortable... im actually getting it dry cleaned now :smh:

id recommend getting that daytona jacket if you see it... definitely my favorite piece out of this season... its mad comfortable... im actually getting it dry cleaned now :smh:

Still haven't found a good dry cleaners everyone I go to my clothes come back Hella faded.

Girl was in NY for the week hit me up and said hey I know you wear that supreme brand well I picked you some stuff up on Black Friday....played it off super cool like appreciate it, but low key I'm hype
That's dope! Post pics of what she purchased

Anyone else feel there North Face jacket runs really small? I'm 6' 145lbs, and got a large and the thing is damn near to small for me? Do just have a weird *** upper body? I feel like some of you guys are my size and wearing smalls haha.

Anyone else feel there North Face jacket runs really small? I'm 6' 145lbs, and got a large and the thing is damn near to small for me? Do just have a weird *** upper body? I feel like some of you guys are my size and wearing smalls haha.
wtf 6' 145? do you even life?

was anyone able to grab the navy plaid pullover in a small?

my medium fits too big :frown:
do these shrink after washing?

Last edited:
got a medium in the same hoodie, the fit is good just wish it was more tight/snugged . not sure if the small would of been too small

Got the red plaid also and fits good to me and i got a medium btw. If anything it's slightly snug and makes me look fat. Then again I have a small gut so I need to hit the gym lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom