Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
do yall usually size up or stay true in preme hoodies? seems like the fit has changed this season? My crest hoody from like 08 is an XL and that fits perfect. And the XL in my 3m thermal fits a little big in the sleeves.

Last edited:
do yall usually size up or stay true in preme hoodies? seems like the fit has changed this season? My crest hoody from like 08 is an XL and that fits perfect. And the XL in my 3m thermal fits a little big in the sleeves.
I'm 5'11 160 and I wear a medium in tees, but a large in hoodies if that helps any.

free supreme = good supreme...always
smokin.gif
My girl bought me the Easter Island L/S and I rock that thing frequently. Don't think I would have ever gotten it myself but I really like it.

I feel the easter Island is the last l/s I need to get that I missed out on.
Yeah. It slipped well under my radar. What makes it really special, though, is that she gave her mom dough to go to Supreme and get it while she was in NYC one weekend. Cool chick AND cool family. Win-win.

pimp.gif

Tee is only available  in-store at the gallery. Limited to 50 made.

Much respect to Mo Wax. Check out Build and Destroy at Saatchi Gallery in London thru January 5th.

%24_12.JPG

i know supreme limits one style per order. But can I go back and order the same thing again but in a different color? (Brand new separate order on a separate day)

i know supreme limits one style per order. But can I go back and order the same thing again but in a different color? (Brand new separate order on a separate day)

it's gonna get canceled most likely unless you have a different card/info

S/O to danvsman danvsman
Thanks for the sizing info on the mules.
Most comfortable "house shoes" ever..
About to get rid of these South Beach slip ons..

Last edited:
So does Preme officially limit orders per address or card info and name? For example, would my wife who has a different card be able to buy something that I also purchased since we live at the same address?

@DanVSMan  @mints  ?

Last edited:
So if I use one card can I use another to use the first card then a third card with the same address but different name from the second one to order 4 bogos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom