Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
First supreme x tnf Collab attempt. Will I have time to get three items I want? I know tnf Collab is a big deal but it seems design this year/price and causing many to pass. Did last season tnf Collab sellout immediately?

You should be fine. Just go after the most important item in one order and go back for the others.

LOL bronc reselling supreme haha, bronc aint about them scumbag resellers 
pimp.gif

So, Im pretty itchy for what else is dropping. Really hope its masks. Kinda doubt it, just hope they dont drop with box logos.

I got my dipset zip in on Monday. First thought was to off it. Now its grown on me. What a beast I am.

Placed three orders last thursday and just realized my first order..biggedt of the three with a burg 3m zip, burg pocket tee and yellow cardigan still hasnt shipped. Thought for sure i saw that 'your online order has been shipped' email...but when checking on delivery time just now i realized two orders shipped but apparently not my first and most desired order! Damn im going to be hot if they tell me they cant ship my stuff out cuz items are sold out. Wish i wouldve noticed sooner.

I emailed them. Ill give the warehouse a call in a bit, pretty sure theyre not open this early.

Edit: my order is being delivered tomorrow.

Last edited:
At least you can justify it to yourself... lol. I can't justify buying a sleeping bag because it says Preme when the only time I ever use them is when I'm 10 years old at a sleep over party.

I actually go camping quite often with my girl guess I'm digging into the ribs in only the finest of polyester materiel from now on give it to her "supremely"

If you're on the fence about the diamond beanie, snag it tomorrow. It pops so much in person. The poof is a bit big but honestly not loud or anything.

. For those who got their TNF x Sup gloves early, how's the warmth on them?

for Nyc & Chicago weather?

I've spent 30 & 40 dollars on gloves & I can still feel my hands getting numb within a few minutes with them on.

. For those who got their TNF x Sup gloves early, how's the warmth on them?

for Nyc & Chicago weather?

I've spent 30 & 40 dollars on gloves & I can still feel my hands getting numb within a few minutes with them on.

They're doing the job, it's been 25 in nyc for the past 2 days

Anyone got that link to the tees that supreme uses? Where you can buy just the blanks? I would love to pick up a couple for cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom