Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gems you find on IG
Like who in the hell is like man I'm coming with the freshest design known to man weed leafs with some tropic thunder fire effects and then the supreme bogo

Really digging the sleeping bag but they can suck it for that price. At least use a good bag. Not something you can grab on discount for $70 that is at best used for 40-50 degree weather. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Really digging the sleeping bag but they can suck it for that price. At least use a good bag. Not something you can grab on discount for $70 that is at best used for 40-50 degree weather. :smh:  

Right? I just picked up a warmer mummy style TNF for 70. Was bummed when I saw this until I looked up the specs on it.

So mad that the RR jersey top sold out online.

Was hoping it would keep sitting.

I dont think it was sold out. The night before it disappeared they still had sizes...so I THINK these will be in the sale. If im not correct they do that sometimes with certain items, no? take them down and post them up for the sale at the end?

Where can I cop?

+

Gonna wear my Red Air Force hi's. Thought I could move em' for $500+. That's not the case, or so it seems. :rolleyes

:rofl:

Bruh, ain't nobody paying $500 for the forces when you can cop the 2012 dunks for that. 

The time to move them was the day of. Anything after that and you're taking a hit. 

I learned my lesson from the foams. 

Damn.

What gave you any idea you could sell those for 500? Lmao

From how thirsty cats were camping out for these...

I paid a bit over $600 re-sell for it a while ago. I want to say over a year or so, took me a while to find one DS with tags.

You just have to look around on the bay or wherever re-sellers have their nests at.

Son. Your really serious? Nah, get ya money back.

So disappointed on TNF collab. Oh well money saved

Mightve copped the shoes if these were the fuzzy type and not the bubble material on the outside

Last edited:
Thank god There is no hype on this years tnf . As soon as drake or whiz wears it ppl will start spending 700+ on it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom