Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
sleeping bag would be cool... just wont use it enough to justify the purchase (to my wife)
At least you can justify it to yourself... lol. I can't justify buying a sleeping bag because it says Preme when the only time I ever use them is when I'm 10 years old at a sleep over party.

Man that mini new era is too big for my keychain, gonna have to hang it up off the rearview mirror.
Can you post a pic of it next to a quarter or something? 

Wanted to pick it up but didn't want to buy just one item. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I think it's buried in a desk drawer, but I haven't really given that heavy a search for it.

oookillem oookillem It's already put away for the evening, but I'll try to get a shot of it with a quarter tomorrow morning.

Alright thanks mints mints !

If anyone could beat you too it on would appreciate it! Can't find pics anywhere!

Wow I thought it would be big but that little keychain is huge! 
roll.gif

Must cop. 

Thanks everyone for looking out must have missed that post!
It's worth noting that the espresso cup is SMALL. But the bogo comparison pic should give you an exact idea (take out one of your Supreme plastic bags and the hat will cover most of the "UPRE" in sUPREme)

If the keychain were a tiny bit bigger it'd fit on my dog's head. (well maybe more than a tiny bit, but still it's pretty big)

here's a pic i just took. hope it helps
Repped & thank you.

That thing could be a mini hat as is for my 2 smalls dogs @mints  
laugh.gif

Ever since the preview came out I assumed it would be like half that size and a good addition to my keys but seems like thats not really an option!

Last edited:

Repped & thank you.

That thing could be a mini hat as is for my 2 smalls dogs @mints  
laugh.gif

Ever since the preview came out I assumed it would be like half that size and a good addition to my keys but seems like thats not really an option!
It's fine for your keys if your pockets look like this 

First supreme x tnf Collab attempt. Will I have time to get three items I want? I know tnf Collab is a big deal but it seems design this year/price and causing many to pass. Did last season tnf Collab sellout immediately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom