Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know where I can get a big logo backpack in black for re-sell?

Or if any more backpacks are dropping anytime soon?
any backpack you're looking for in particular. not sure if theres ever been a backpack named bbig logo.

they usually have a backpack come out with TNF release. Shouldn't be another regular backpack release this season.

damn..no wonder i dont see him post anymore
Yeah. He's gone. He tells me (and other people) from time to time to say what up to the NT fam but that's about it. IP Banned and ****.

AT acts so high and mighty when it comes to resell sometimes
Well, he's a true head and lover of the brand. Can't hate when he just loathes the watering down of a brand he has been following for a minute. I get the perspective, too. I buy what I like and nothing more. So to see so many people come in and buy because they can't wait to show their friends, or IG whatever, then flip, it leaves less for the people who actually give a crap.
I want to comment so bad but I'm not going to say anything in his absence :lol:

I want to comment so bad but I'm not going to say anything in his absence
laugh.gif
I'm only talking because I know he's passionate about this stuff. I know people will have their own opinions but I think he's one of the true fanboys out there. I can't say that for myself and I've been into supreme for a minute.

I mean fanboy in a good way, too. Not like the way people use it to talk about iPhone/Android lovers.

Supposedly skimask is supposed to drop tomorrow via sole preme. Would retail be outrageous? lol

Last edited:
re-laced a shoe with a white nike sb lace. prolly gonna go with that since it's a shorter lace. y'all prolly know how long AF1 laces are and it def aint the season to be rocking long laces due to potential rain and snow. enjoy

Last edited:
Dcypoes drawing skills will never cease to amaze me :pimp:

Patiently waiting for TNF collab so I can cop a new backpack. Hoping it's a recon

It'll be more than what a ski mask would normally run you, but I don't think it'll be outrageous. I have a feeling they're going to move swiftly though, but hopefully it ends up being like the Nalgene with restocks a plenty through the season.

Man I just checked to see what the sandals were going for, and people are REALLY trying to get 200 for them? I figured once it got chilly it'd be the right time to snap up a pair, but people are ridiculous with their listings.

Saw the black 9.5 too and it went quick.

Can't believe I missed the red and white restock 2 hours ago. Smh what sizes were up? Still ISO of the Reds. Seems like they don't have much left smh

Last edited:
Y'all just too slow [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom