Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
 But seriously, tons of people on here have lots of shoes. 
Yeah I dont doubt that...

but The Supreme Swami? not so sure...nor do I care! 
ohwell.gif

Not gonna lie @alp can vouch for it. I fell victim to my twitter crush, when I was hyping up the Foams are at mercer in the NYC / Jersey thread
laugh.gif

but The Supreme Swami? not so sure...nor do I care! 
ohwell.gif
So true.

Capcha dude is getting roasted, no signs of Monday drop dude, or Nike lab dude
laugh.gif
Hahaha I'm sayin...
Every season. You'll have these dudes say something like that. Worse part is their sources are nothing more than their Twitter sneaker crushes that have "connects"
Man, I get that some people have early info but I hate it when people just take things as concrete. Things change. Until I see Supreme (or insert brand here) say that such and such is definitely happening, I just wait patiently. No need to further fuel the hype train, it's already got enough fuel for a few more years.

Not gonna lie @alp can vouch for it. I fell victim to my twitter crush, when I was hyping up the Foams are at mercer in the NYC / Jersey thread
laugh.gif
I remember that, too. Was actually right around the time I started showing up in the Preme thread. Been buying for years but never ventured outside of the SB thread on NT. AT @animalthug  tore me a new one for making a resale joke but now we homies. Oh that was a wild time, just like the SB thread during the Tiff High fiasco.

but The Supreme Swami? not so sure...nor do I care! :\
So true.

Capcha dude is getting roasted, no signs of Monday drop dude, or Nike lab dude :lol:
Hahaha I'm sayin...

Every season. You'll have these dudes say something like that. Worse part is their sources are nothing more than their Twitter sneaker crushes that have "connects"
Man, I get that some people have early info but I hate it when people just take things as concrete. Things change. Until I see Supreme (or insert brand here) say that such and such is definitely happening, I just wait patiently. No need to further fuel the hype train, it's already got enough fuel for a few more years.

Not gonna lie @alp can vouch for it. I fell victim to my twitter crush, when I was hyping up the Foams are at mercer in the NYC / Jersey thread :lol:
I remember that, too. Was actually right around the time I started showing up in the Preme thread. Been buying for years but never ventured outside of the SB thread on NT. AT @animalthug
 tore me a new one for making a resale joke but now we homies. Oh that was a wild time, just like the SB thread during the Tiff High fiasco.

Lol I still don't understand how he gets mad at reselling, but what happened to your Foambs though?

But.. [emoji]9749[/emoji]️[emoji]128056[/emoji]

My whites came in straight to the selling block I hate white shoes

So when did it become a crime to
Buy something and not like it or change your mind and then sell them lol

The most simple shoes ever, most widely produced shoe ever. What person that is on NT has never even at least tried on some af1s?. But you weren't sure if you'd like them but broke your fingers to get them. What GF? is sitting at the computer refreshing for a shoe that sellouts in 30 seconds? Its all just hype junkies going for a fix then moving on to the next release to get their high. Your money you can do whatever you like doesn't mean you won't get bashed for your made up stories to sell some shoes.

Capcha dude is getting roasted, no signs of Monday drop dude, or Nike lab dude
laugh.gif

found this on TMZ.... this can't be real, can it?
nerd.gif

What am I missing here?
tmz running on a story thinking its for thee Robin Thick

Last edited:
Lol I still don't understand how he gets mad at reselling, but what happened to your Foambs though?

Well, I think it was just the timing. Everyone was on edge because it was a noob-fest in here. I was a new face so my comment was not received how it would be received today. I never copped the foams. I didn't like them, so I didn't buy them. Try explaining THAT to the HB's.

Well, I think it was just the timing. Everyone was on edge because it was a noob-fest in here. I was a new face so my comment was not received how it would be received today. I never copped the foams. I didn't like them, so I didn't buy them. Try explaining THAT to the HB's.

Man I already beat a dead horse about that issue months ago, I just find it funny :lol:

Last edited:
damn..no wonder i dont see him post anymore
Yeah. He's gone. He tells me (and other people) from time to time to say what up to the NT fam but that's about it. IP Banned and ****.

AT acts so high and mighty when it comes to resell sometimes
Well, he's a true head and lover of the brand. Can't hate when he just loathes the watering down of a brand he has been following for a minute. I get the perspective, too. I buy what I like and nothing more. So to see so many people come in and buy because they can't wait to show their friends, or IG whatever, then flip, it leaves less for the people who actually give a crap.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie @alp can vouch for it. I fell victim to my twitter crush, when I was hyping up the Foams are at mercer in the NYC / Jersey thread :lol:
yup, dudes were saying the same thing about this drop too :lol:, I knew it wasn't happening

yup, dudes were saying the same thing about this drop too
laugh.gif
, I knew it wasn't happening
Happens with every big drop. "YO I heard those foams are dropping at EbLens and CCS" "Nah Brah, Supreme is 21 Mercer exclusive" "You're both wrong, it's online only!"

Wish I had more sup gear to participate in the exchange..I'm curious as to what you guys got 
nerd.gif

Like like an early christmas for #supnt

s/o again @jay2da3airjordan  for da help ova the last 2 seasons got most of online drops due to you 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom