Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. Much better to bash her taste on a sneaker forum :rofl:  

She's been pretty good about the pairs she got me: Blue Lobsters and Quagmires. I don't like when she buys stuff and she hasn't been getting me many sneakers lately since I kind of hold that down on my own and anything she'd go for would probably be in my collection already.

for real, his girl  held him down on that hyped of a release? And he just gone steve nash pass em for way higher. smh. 

My girl gets me shoes, clothing, etc. as well, and like dude said above i cherish that even more than if i bought myself the same thing. 

Damn yo that's harsh lol. I kept stuff that my ex got me cuz I know she put in the effort, I couldn't flip something that my current gf got me....these ninjas ain't loyal hahaha

^what if your girl were to get you some uspa polos? Ya'll would still cherish and rock em?

I was actually eyeballing those forces....
They're dope. 

And ya'll are crazy jumping down this dude's throat. Not saying he didn't deserve it but where's NikeLab guy that refused to believe I was telling him the truth. Or what about Monday release guy? Haha

Let's be realistic, if your girl been with you long enough she knows what you like, or at least in the general area of what you would like. I don't think anyone's girl getting them uspa polo. lol 

Let's be realistic, if your girl been with you long enough she knows what you like, or at least in the general area of what you would like. I don't think anyone's girl getting them uspa polo. lol 

S
My girl would know better breh.

Thats what everyone thinks until Christmas morning you got that uspa under the tree :lol:
Girl might do it as a joke and ya'll end up breaking up over it

She's been pretty good about the pairs she got me: Blue Lobsters and Quagmires. I don't like when she buys stuff and she hasn't been getting me many sneakers lately since I kind of hold that down on my own and anything she'd go for would probably be in my collection already.
I wasn't meaning you of course. Just dude who came here to low key gloat and/or resell  but then blames it on his GFs lack of knowing what he likes.

Gonna hurt his girls feelings to make that 30-40 profit

I ain't mad at ya movies ain't cheap now and days at least now you can take her on a nice date.

Don't let these guys bring you down

:lol:

Lol I appreciate her efforts but I dont like
White sneakers at all and she knew that when she copped them for me. Ok so what it was wrong info but do your research there were more whites than the other 2 online. If they throw me BS then oh well but the same people down my throat are probably upset somebody is extorting them for there sizes its alright I just ooped them for retail so no stress from me

for real, his girl  held him down on that hyped of a release? And he just gone steve nash pass em for way higher. smh. 

My girl gets me shoes, clothing, etc. as well, and like dude said above i cherish that even more than if i bought myself the same thing. 
My girl only buys cool **** she knows I don't own. I don't think I'd ever flip something she bought me. Can you say "**** your gift" any clearer?

Gonna hurt his girls feelings to make that 30-40 profit

I ain't mad at ya movies ain't cheap now and days at least now you can take her on a nice date.

Don't let these guys bring you down

laugh.gif
Hahaha you spent $150 on kicks that I don't like so I'll pocket that money and bring you to a movie with the profit. True romance right there.

I know my wife still messes up at times. I think as recently as last Christmas She copped me a God awful Yankee fitted in some desert camo Im not sure a cat from 90's era BK would have rocked. Thankfully, it was also nearly a full size too big

Last edited:
You know if my girl did buy me uspa gear I'd rock it with a smile on my face.

She knows what I like but if she got me something like that I'd still love it because it came from her

My girl only buys cool **** she knows I don't own. I don't think I'd ever flip something she bought me. Can you say "**** your gift" any clearer?

I have over 300 pairs of sneakers one white pair of uptowns isnt gonna get put into rotation so they have no use she understands that and what's understood between us you cats may not understand so you can't judge me off what I do with her gifts

I have over 300 pairs of sneakers one white pair of uptowns isnt gonna get put into rotation so they have no use she understands that and what's understood between us you cats may not understand so you can't judge me off what I do with her gifts
I don't think anyone cares about your situation with your girlfriend because we know you're low key advertising and it's just a cover story. People WILL **** on you for low-key advertising and we've seen enough of it to know when someone's doing it. You can try and use the crappy excuse all you want but we know there's only one reason you come in here to say "I'm flipping my white forces because I hate all white shoes" and it ain't because you just gotta tell your NT Fam how your girl bought you a stupid gift.

You know if my girl did buy me uspa gear I'd rock it with a smile on my face.

She knows what I like but if she got me something like that I'd still love it because it came from her
Respect. Same over here. She gives me a pair of croc's for my birthday and you better believe I'll be rocking them the same day. Doesn't hurt if the gift actually rocks, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom