Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

It’s highly possible that the Madonna tee just used a wrong tag. That looks to be the normal tag?

I have many supreme tees from early-mid 00s, and one of the collab tees has a 90/10 cotton poly tag, even though its a black tee.
But back then... a lot of the tees clearly had the tags stitched on separately since the stitching line was clearly modified

Am I the only one here completely shocked that the Dunks are going for what they are for resale? :nerd:

I’m not. Supreme SB Dunks have sold really well resale wise based on past releases and SB Dunk hype is back thanks to Migos and Travis Scott wearing them. Also it seems that people have gotten over the initial hatred of them and the fact they’re actually one of the most decent Nike collabs in the past few years, which isn’t saying much.

I’m not. Supreme SB Dunks have sold really well resale wise based on past releases and SB Dunk hype is back thanks to Migos and Travis Scott wearing them. Also it seems that people have gotten over the initial hatred of them and the fact they’re actually one of the most decent Nike collabs in the past few years, which isn’t saying much.
Yeah, it really isn't saying much at all, lol. I'll buy pretty much anything that appeals to me just to give it a chance, and will sell it if I end up not caring much for it in-hand (or if the potential profit is just too ridiculous to pass up). But man, I just had zero interest in these at all. They just seemed lazy. Then again, I don't skate, so I can't appreciate what boardriders might see in 'em.

Am I the only one here completely shocked that the Dunks are going for what they are for resale? :nerd:

one man's trash is a hypebeasts treasure.

even the air zoom supreme 94s from 10 years ago, which i consider to be the worst supreme nike sb collab of all time, seems to have decent resell value.

one man's trash is a hypebeasts treasure.

even the air zoom supreme 94s from 10 years ago, which i consider to be the worst supreme nike sb collab of all time, seems to have decent resell value.
i give that title to the trash red dunk lows or them something else (so trash i forgot what they were called)

It’s highly possible that the Madonna tee just used a wrong tag. That looks to be the normal tag?

I have many supreme tees from early-mid 00s, and one of the collab tees has a 90/10 cotton poly tag, even though its a black tee.
But back then... a lot of the tees clearly had the tags stitched on separately since the stitching line was clearly modified
That is a possibility because everything, inside the plastic bag, looks legit besides the tag. Buuuuut idk because that’s a hard thing to prove and rather not take my chances lol.

Anybody else tracking email missing the shoes?
Screenshot_20190907-171333_Email.jpg

Shoes shipped separately from Greensboro. Bags usually ship separately too. So since you bought a bag AND shoes, they are definitely coming separate. Just keep an eye on UPS

Shoe order processing really slow this drop. Second order Red Stripe Flag long sleeve processed and ship notice in few hours same day. First order Red White Dunks just now.

6916043-7300919127-giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom