Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wifeys magenta is the wave but Navy is looking like a strong contender. The grey one will just sit in the vault since it’s underwhelming in comparison.
0FD0C43F-3A62-4B1F-B11D-D905324C33A8.jpeg

5162D4AA-18F2-4A1B-AAE7-EFA0D9961162.jpeg

Lol I got Navy and Magenta MJB too and it’s a tough choice deciding which one I like more.

The gold writing on the navy just works so well.

Woah that legit check just shook some **** up
I’m sayin. Legit everything, granted they’re both inside the bag still, looks legit except the tag. That’s a huge red flag but still.

Lol I got Navy and Magenta MJB too and it’s a tough choice deciding which one I like more.

The gold writing on the navy just works so well.
Real talk. The Magenta is just a nice color but yeah the gold and navy blend better. That grey is looking pretty sad right about meow lol.

i’ve been waiting miserably all day for these dag on 5’s to come in & they stillz zaint here. i wouldn’t to do things dammit :rolleyes 6FB49C25-0EFB-43DE-A53B-27B98B651042.jpeg

I was like 85% that the logo was on the back until I opened it today. Lol

Don't think I've worn my white spitfire tee once. Every time I pick it up to maybe wear it I feel that thick-*** graphic and think to myself "self, you're just asking for sweaty chest if you wear that thing." I hate that it's not a back graphic :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom