Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look what came in 40 minutes after :lol:

IMG_0745.JPG
if i wasn't on my "f*ck directly buying from supreme rn" i would've definitely copped this. it was actually in my cart, but i was too annoyed to buy it. looks really nice though. how is the sizing on it?

My blue Madonna tee just came in. The tag doesn’t look anything like my olive joint I got from Supreme. Am I trippin or is this fake?
F9B15C25-D490-4C38-BDCB-21059E8EF117.jpeg

Love it bro, looks and feels great. Can't wait to wear it. Glad I went TTS, I sometimes size up for Preme jackets cuz i've had some mediums fit a bit short on the torso and sleeves, but this fits great.
That’s good to hear. That orange really stands out. I wish I could pull off bright colors, otherwise I would’ve copped that color. I’ll just have to envy you til Thursday.

Yea i dont think that blue madonno is real. Ive never seen the watermark that dark. And the rest of the text below doesnt match your olive either

Only time I’ve seen some type of variation in a tag is font type and that’s usually with the specific cw tee. I’ve never seen a whole diff tag entirely. Dudes saying he got it from Supreme but I’m callin bs. We’ll see once I see another blue tee tag lol.

Only time I’ve seen some type of variation in a tag is font type and that’s usually with the specific cw tee. I’ve never seen a whole diff tag entirely. Dudes saying he got it from Supreme but I’m callin bs. We’ll see once I see another blue tee tag lol.
Fugazi as f.
8RBQnLsFMh0AQDHFsUhLYgxuF4mjCU7nhech3YVf-VB0wsoub1A0YkXpxfI0brqMNwpp3kmYG3hWeowPoZAqqcZ-GR68D8WRw2V3MWtJRFP4gz41duhEJF4LZJVcozRifWA1nwfAL_7b5kAwT_ior5MbC4LXk-IK8ad1wH3Hon6TRkCbCB-y-X0AC4f7xC2ayT8EO5YgfJokSAXICur4ZMeiHlTsJPPGMAXWPzBbRdNGYCRYpTuHKg9zMALaJKwF3PXx_jqL6cOICf84WIATShZQA8c1VwsSvyCCU6RBFc6DLE_QtNod7MIH6KGpQxD6Moz3vnjVFyKeiSaPPrxnj-H0Auaobedo0YtxmJP_usBpBm2-9n3H0vPoal9zeuh5zIgG0_08ITHYnpNaL34JPvrH4Z9ecypxio7yi8yXGs4L7uSa35m3saDsUyoJ7YcttbAAsUFjvvsf8LrNie-br94Z31fhptI-WDFZqeOH3k1z0pGbMG68hXif3W3DxuDc1q-U-pHYn4-4wPKhCn6amasXfCe2yLnDVyoLo8s80e8U-F8z8SHgIdBOMwwRp_uRt0YS5hvCFFbco5q-RB-hnVI6P7NARbfZ88oGDOn7EWKL6vunfwoJtU9MB1ptnotHm1SOgAseRI7B5pT-81kKQziAlQF0m93RPIdv__KsntihkEC5vfOlJwM=w1085-h1445-no

Wth supreme doesnt send stickers with EVERY purchase now?? just got my rotten jersey and didnt come with anything

Wth supreme doesnt send stickers with EVERY purchase now?? just got my rotten jersey and didnt come with anything

has been happening forever. you just got the one person packing your stuff who wasn’t feeling generous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom