Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wife & kid outta town for the day so only time I can bust this tee out these days lol
F0542E67-4B9D-4339-8F8D-FCCCE4EBA873.jpeg

cool...but rude cool...but rude

how’s the weight of the city tee?

pocket tee like or thin like last seasons printed arc & playboy tee?

Only pocket tee I got is the overdyed one from SS18. It's a tad heavier than that. I dont have either of those other tees to compare to. **** is nice though

**** me why did I go for the chair instead of this...

I wanted to go for a chair too but once I saw what was dropping this week, I knew I wasnt getting a chair lol

Man!!!! It looks good there. I’m always missing out!

It's ok. Im like 97% sure soon you'll be posting that you picked it up from ebay...even if you say you're not going to :lol:

Arc tee is the best tee this season to drop

Probably second best for me to the Kids Tee. Quality wise though of course city arc is better

Only pocket tee I got is the overdyed one from SS18. It's a tad heavier than that. I dont have either of those other tees to compare to. **** is nice though

I wanted to go for a chair too but once I saw what was dropping this week, I knew I wasnt getting a chair lol

It's ok. Im like 97% sure soon you'll be posting that you picked it up from ebay...even if you say you're not going to :lol:

Probably second best for me to the Kids Tee. Quality wise though of course city arc is better
:lol: Damn you got me. But I’ll TRY not to!

But if you decide to part with it...:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
for those in NJ like myself i didnt get charged tax after all... for example they charged me 60 for the hat 45 + 10 + 5 for tax...checked my online banking and i got refunded the 60 and got charged 55 :pimp:

damn damn damn that arc tee looking aiiiiighttttt. I take back what I said.

I might just might bite the resale on these thick wekkend....

Speaking on grailed scam, anyone had an issue selling there? Got a few worn once or twice pieces im looking to move.

Just noticed i have two pending charges for same amount and ive never had this happen.. safe to say one of them will drop right? Or is there a chance im getting two shirts shipped to me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom