Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m gonna drop by the last hr on Saturday. Hard to believe with such low numbers that it’s going to take the whole day from Thurs til Saturday. I’ve never stood in line or registered here in the states tho. If not, I’ll be there before they open on Sunday.
Exactly what im thinking , unless this box logo is super limited with under 1k stock there will forsure be at least some sort of leftover im thinking cuz of no shows at least.

That tee would've fit supreme 10yrs ago. Now the majority of their customers probably don't even know who DOOM is; which is weird b/c a lot the buyers in my age got into Supreme b/c Odd Future who was clearly inspired by DOOM :smh:.

...Supreme stays putting old people on tees they don’t care about the children

You have no idea what you’re talking about, be quiet.
yeah nah

i read a lot of non fiction, lately been reading a lot about the housing crisis in major american cities. and as far as I can tell the residents of san francisco and the uber rich transplants have built an economic wall around the city by restricting the supply of housing with insane zoning. It's pretty gross and I wish companies wouldn't support it.

My parents just bought their first house, night buy them the champagne flutes......but I also just got a new apartment and a promotion
#SelfishSon ??‍♂️??‍♂️

44EFFBF8-1C1B-4869-9C5C-DDA6A5A5807F.png C795F8A9-CEBC-4CFD-8147-561D89123A45.png

danm that would really depress me, I guess im just getting old, longing for the days when Supreme felt a little more special. :lol:

but im surea sneaker head older than me probabaly thinks I was a lame for rocking it.

I can't really complain anymore, most of my supreme is fake now.
Expensive zumiez vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom