Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There you go.
20191023_221324.jpg
5f991f2a4f5eb580ddadcac9db21dae8.jpg

That’s correct. If you register online but aren’t selected, one of two things will happen: 1) You receive a text around 7pm on Tuesday evening saying that you weren’t selected or 2) You get no text at all.

You only get the text to which you need to respond yes or no if you have been selected to receive a spot in line.
i got the text saying respond yes, i did then never heard back again. I hate tuesdays

I swear that MF Doom photo tee picture and rumor has been around for the past 10 years lol
That tee would've fit supreme 10yrs ago. Now the majority of their customers probably don't even know who DOOM is; which is weird b/c a lot the buyers in my age got into Supreme b/c Odd Future who was clearly inspired by DOOM :smh:.

I’m gonna drop by the last hr on Saturday. Hard to believe with such low numbers that it’s going to take the whole day from Thurs til Saturday. I’ve never stood in line or registered here in the states tho. If not, I’ll be there before they open on Sunday.

I’m gonna drop by the last hr on Saturday. Hard to believe with such low numbers that it’s going to take the whole day from Thurs til Saturday. I’ve never stood in line or registered here in the states tho. If not, I’ll be there before they open on Sunday.
I'd say it's more than likely that they would push people from Saturday evening to Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom