Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or finally opening in one of the country’s best skate cities.

Or rather the city that liberal white people managed to build a wall around.

I think it's just San Francisco that bugs me, the politics of that city I find to be so totally loathsome and fake.

I would agree with this if the next location is truly in Milan

danm that would really depress me, I guess im just getting old, longing for the days when Supreme felt a little more special. :lol:

but im surea sneaker head older than me probabaly thinks I was a lame for rocking it.

I can't really complain anymore, most of my supreme is fake now.

giphy.gif

dont get how they can limit the grand opening to this few and have Non bay area residents get in for this drop

Lol I remember when BK opened, one of the kids on line with me was saying he flew from Ohio or Colorodo or some **** like that just to buy the BOGO. Lol it was that stone island colab week too and we had a great spot on line. He def just bought the T-shirt and went to JFK right after.

Supreme don't care who buys it. As long as it's sold

Lol I remember when BK opened, one of the kids on line with me was saying he flew from Ohio or Colorodo or some **** like that just to buy the BOGO. Lol it was that stone island colab week too and we had a great spot on line. He def just bought the T-shirt and went to JFK right after.

My wife interviewed someone at the BK opening who had flown in from Indonesia. I think he paid $5k for five tees.

jesus christ I cant imagine doing that much for some cotton tee

So I’m #371 at 10.45 on Saturday morning. Is that the total amount of people for Thursday and Friday before me or there is 370 people before me just on Saturday morning. Neither of those sound realistic to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom