Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fingers crossed bidding on a snow Camo potee got 9 mins left and winning for cheap so far

Hope the seller ships. Looks like he’s sold that potee before.

26BD20FA-5212-4121-9127-765DBDA58589.png

Received my 4 boxes of band-aids. 2 bogo stickers and a shower cap. They security tapes the box like no other package I've ever received from them.

Thanks guys! I didn't bother to look at the first page used the search engine. Smh

Supreme sent me a bag of stickers and a shower cap but nothing else. Has this ever happened to anyone before?
Wait seriously? Not the item you ordered?
That’s probably the first I ever heard of that. Maybe the ups guy stole your **** .

Try to get in touch with them, if they don’t reply within 2 days IMO file a chargeback

Anyone cop the rose buffalo plaid?

Its real nice in person, one of the sleeper items thats dropped so far.

3C4AFE8E-A64A-44DE-84D4-F06624D9A019.jpeg

Polartec crewneck today... gotta pick up a few more of these.

Out of all the crewneck I think I like this material the most, then S/S. The F/W are just too thick for CA weather.

Those things are really nice.. wish I woulda grabbed one, but I was still tight I missed on the bogo when they dropped.

Has anyone gotten out of mistakenly buying something from StockX? Can I file something with Paypal?

Pocket tees SS vs FW. Is FW generally heavier than SS? Debating whether to drop $80
doesn't depend on the season, it's the type of material used which will dictate how heavy it is. current pocket tee thats available is heavy. overdyed pocket tee that is coming out later is lighter. they use both materials for non pocket tees that are cut and sew as well

Just try on my s logo in L and it run pretty small, should have get an XL. Anyone who try on this is it tts for you guys? I have Kith hoodie and it like a size different than my Kith in L.

Also got the Shatter Tee in Red from Week 1 the other day:

54279595_432100757558044_955978390588882944_n.jpg

Big fan of the design and the quality, but really wish I could have snagged it in a size small.
The fit is a little bit too baggy for my liking around the sides. Probably will try shrinking it and go from there, but overall clean piece.

53086119_2236263606641349_1595603049366159360_n.jpg

Still shocked how I've gone from having to cop a size XL in Supreme to a Small in the span of 9 months, crazy haha.

Just try on my s logo in L and it run pretty small, should have get an XL. Anyone who try on this is it tts for you guys? I have Kith hoodie and it like a size different than my Kith in L.

Got the set in logo hoodie in xlarge and it fits like a large from last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom